Has anyone tried to solo Illidan with a rogue

Rogue
So I'm looking to get the ''Cursed Vision of Sargeras'' head piece so I can transmogrify it, however I'm not sure about soloing Illidan.

Has anyone tried this with their Rogue before? Maybe that's a stupid question.

Anyway, I'm decently geared with PvP armor and have been playing this game and this Rogue ever since WoW's relese, so I've got a good grasp on how to play ontop of my gear.

Also, I've never tried the Black Temple solo...I am also curios is it possible to get to Illidan soloely using Stealth? Or would I need to kill another boss before I can get to him?

I ran Black Temple back in BC...But not very much, so I don't remember alot of it.

Anyway, thanks for any helpful anwsers.
So I'm looking to get the ''Cursed Vision of Sargeras'' head piece so I can transmogrify it, however I'm not sure about soloing Illidan.

Has anyone tried this with their Rogue before? Maybe that's a stupid question.

Anyway, I'm decently geared with PvP armor and have been playing this game and this Rogue ever since WoW's relese, so I've got a good grasp on how to play ontop of my gear.

Also, I've never tried the Black Temple solo...I am also curios is it possible to get to Illidan soloely using Stealth? Or would I need to kill another boss before I can get to him?

I ran Black Temple back in BC...But not very much, so I don't remember alot of it.

Anyway, thanks for any helpful anwsers.

You would need to kill all 8 bosses before him and honestly not sure if its doable I found my headscarf and actually feel its more rogue then vision
I honestly don't think it is possible. Worth a try if you think you can do it. But very doubtful you will even make it too him. Grab a couple buddies and faceroll your way through. Won't be hard with a friend or 2.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arWkvVnqY3c
02/14/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Sheevah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arWkvVnqY3c

His little anime girl addons were pretty cool.
02/14/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Autôpsy

That's just power auras, using custom images.
Soloing black temple isn't possible, for any class. It doesn't take many people to clear though.

Reliquary of Souls is probably the hardest fight in there at 85.

02/14/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Sheevah

That was awesome. XD

I don't have the smarts for all that. It took me long enough just to figure out how to get text to come up. Lol. I'll stick with simplicity.

Sheevah go make me something like that, quick!
I'm too lazy to take the time to do something like that, but for anyone interested, it's really not that difficult.

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/Making+Custom+Artwork
Thanks everyone. I appricate all the answers. I'm gonna give it a go by myself and see what happens...If all else fails I'll grab a couple of buddies as suggjested and faceroll threw it.

Thanks again everyone.
Reliquary of souls is a real pain! Buddy of mine farm it every week, he is still after his MH glaive. I took my rogue in there, but since he is in pvp gear, Teron took us out. We did 3 man it as rogues, so easy. We 2 man it with this shaman, lust makes everything easy.
Soloing black temple isn't possible, for any class. It doesn't take many people to clear though.

Reliquary of Souls is probably the hardest fight in there at 85.

I pretty much forgot all the mechanics in there. Is it completely impossible, or do you think we can do it at 90?
Though, if I remember correctly there is that fight that kills you as part of the mechanics. So, that would probably stop you regardless.
Najentus is not soloable unless you bug him with a vanish trick (there's videos on youtube). You might be able to pull off Supremus and Akama but Bloodboil and Reliquary would be near impossible. Gorefiend might be doable (since his debuff wont target his tank) and Mother might be doable but Council would be impossible.

You might be able to do Illidan but the p2 damage might be too much. You need at least one more person to get to Illidan, may as well have them help you with him once youre there in my opinion.
You simply can't do Reliquary without 3+ people. It spams you into stunlock and you just won't have enough interrupts to keep it from casting. That and the fact that the Illidari Council would probably rip you apart before you even get to Illidan.
I've seen it done with two people, when I was lower level a couple of guildmates took me along to collect money, exp and gear. They were both well geared 85, I think a feral druid and a holy pally. They did it pretty easy except for reliquary that took awhile but finally made it through. Shadow council was kinda difficult but Illidan himself was a breeze.
Illidan the boss? Soloable.

Black temple the raid? Not soloable.

For the purpose of farming gear, you would need to get a group of people to run the raid.
Yes it is soloable. Honestly the only 2 bosses that will give you a hard time is the face creature (cloak of shadows and blow all CD on the 2nd phase of fight) and the council. I went combat and just used blade furry and focused on healer. You might die on that part but other than that its easy. just make sure you are using shiv with leech poison and use recuperate. never let it go down just keep it up everything else is child's play. you can stealth through most adds and I brought 0 bandages and 1 flask for agility. been running it for 4 weeks and never died got head transmog and 1 glaive. you can do it just need ilevel around 476+
No it does now spam out, when fight starts blow all CD on 2nd phase. Use kick to int her/arcane torrent and cloak of shadows. just have them ready and keep recup up and you can do it.
Necro Necro Necro