Orgrimmar vs Stormwind

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 18 Next
I was Alliance up until Cataclysm. I had 2 characters on Horde side but they were either in Undercity (lowbie) or Dalaran (only capped Horde character). Orgrimmar was a confusing mess. It was awful. I would avoid it at all costs on my Hordies.

After the change, I ♥ Orgrimmar. I have 1 Alliance character left now and I hate traversing through the cramped spaces in Stormwind.

Now that they made Orgrimmar's layout make sense, it's so much better that Stormwind. I ended up moving my lone Alliance character to Ironforge for the time being. She will eventually become a Hordie too and move in to the Valley of Honor with the rest of us ^.^

♥ Annabee
02/17/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Annabee
♥ Annabee

Alt of Aune, or cramping her swag?
02/17/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Ironicirony
♥ Annabee

Alt of Aune, or cramping her swag?

Yus, it is me, Aune ;p

I switch to more relevant characters sometimes ;p Annabee was Alliance before so she's really the only 85 I have that's experienced Stormwind (before and after Cataclysm).

But, I wouldn't mind anyone borrowing my "swag".
The more ♥'s the better! :D

♥ Aune
♥ Ironic

I can see this going places.
Dalaran > sw > org
The only true answer is of course neither. Neither Stormwind or Org hold a candle to the majesty of Thunderbluff. I imagine it smells like a barn with fresh cut hay on the ground.
Darnassus is by far my favorite city in the game. Wide open, wild-life roaming around, towering guardians to watch over the city, and good-looking guards to /wink it.. What more could you want"?
Exodar. Seriously Exodar is a nice city.

But between Orig and SW it's easily SW, especially since the revamp. I like just sitting by the lakes in SW and watching the falls. Such nice scenery.

Where as Orig looks like a red and brown smear on Duratar sprinkled with spikes.
There is something I like about all of the major cities, but Orgrimmar will always be my favorite. How could a Yeti not like the barbaric vibe that place emanates?
If I had to pick between Org and SW, I'd pick Ironforge, cause Ironforge for life.
Id say Stormwind is my favorite, unless they made Gilneas an actual city.
Orgrimmar is an ugly town, and I dislike the layout. It's one of the main reasons my goblin still hasn't made it to the level cap.
I like Ogrimmar and Ironforge, not a fan of SW and undercity sucks now that we have flying mounts and the stupid elevators suck if you dont fly out of the sewers.

I am suprised Shattrah isn't on here? I liked Shat alot.
Stormwind, but Orgimmar got much better changes in Cata. Org went from an awful place I hated to just not quite as cool as Stormwind.

And that said, they are both kind of low on my list of favourite cities. I like Darnassus, Thunder Bluff, Dalaran, Undercity, and Silvermoon City better.

I like Stormwind Keep and the lake and farmland, but the rest feels a little bland. And Cathedral Square is too nice to be so under-used.
Stormwind over Orgrimmar. If your city needs a flying mount to get around it with any convenience (in particular, waiting for a stupid elevator just to reach the flight point and the zeppelin towers), your city has a problem.
I like org more dal would be next
02/17/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Sigrún
Stormwind over Orgrimmar. If your city needs a flying mount to get around it with any convenience (in particular, waiting for a stupid elevator just to reach the flight point and the zeppelin towers), your city has a problem.

^^^

Getting around Orgrimmar is a pain before you can fly.