[CS Lounge]Drexar did it!

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
02/18/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Taamane
Nope, I'm not aware of any runs. Would love to participate in future though, would love to play with you guys in-game!
Aww, *huggles you too*

My ally pally now has more cheevs from Ulduar than this girl. *le sigh*

And pretty much every fight from Mimi on I was like *I have no clue! I'll wing it!*

Hehe, my old DK main has all the heroic wrath meta achieves, aswell as Bloodsail Admiral *oh the grind :S*

My 85 hunter though, has rusted proto, and now this warrior does. Funny thing though, I can't even use the drake yet due to fact I don't have artisan riding lol.
02/18/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Romire
Have you never watched the winter olympics?

Doesnt count lol
Yes it does, since you would have seen snow. You just have never felt snow.
GAHHHHHHHH!

I hate Zul'drak so -snip- much!
That's why I was there for less than a day while leveling my drood the other day.
Hey guys, I would just like to introduce myself here. My name is Haldren. I have been lurking for nearly 6 months now, but I haven't posted very often. I plan to post a lot more, and I am going to also stay in the lounge a bit.
*huggles Haldren*
Hi!

Brugh, I am a fail lock. You know when you told me to "DI" you, it took me at least a minute to work out what the heck you meant? :P
02/19/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Romire
Hey guys, I would just like to introduce myself here. My name is Haldren. I have been lurking for nearly 6 months now, but I haven't posted very often. I plan to post a lot more, and I am going to also stay in the lounge a bit.

Welcome to the lounge, where the GMs are friendly and so are we

Also new comers to the lounge need to buy a round of drinks and doughnuts :)

How about some margaritas and chocolate glazed with sprinkes?

02/19/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Romire
I like it how the flight paths unlock for you now instead of chasing them all around the woods, its a nice change :)

I love that. Now I don't have to get all of the weird ones again on all my alts.
02/19/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Haldren
How about some margaritas

I think I like this guy...

02/19/2012 01:08 AMPosted by Wickedkittin
Brugh, I am a fail lock. You know when you told me to "DI" you, it took me at least a minute to work out what the heck you meant? :P

You'd be surprised... 7/10 locks don't know what DI means, and at least 5 of those couldn't explain it to you, once they realize what you're talking about, let alone figure out who the best person is to put it on.

02/19/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Brugh
How about some margaritas

I think I like this guy...

You'd be surprised... 7/10 locks don't know what DI means, and at least 5 of those couldn't explain it to you, once they realize what you're talking about, let alone figure out who the best person is to put it on.

I thought it was a former paladin spell called Divine Intervention. There is a warlock one too?
02/19/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Haldren
I thought it was a former paladin spell called Divine Intervention. There is a warlock one too?

Yup. It's basically a lock parallel to Focus Magic - but more beneficial for dot heavy classes as opposed to direct damage nukes.
02/19/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Brugh

Yeah, I had it on Brae at first... *shame face*

Please tell me no mount dropped..?
*bounces Kittin*
Holy cow, my parents need to remember that I (and, by extension, them) are old now. I can walk home after dark without getting mugged!
02/19/2012 03:05 AMPosted by Thelootgnome
Holy cow, my parents need to remember that I (and, by extension, them) are old now. I can walk home after dark without getting mugged!

They'll never remember that, as you're their baby. Trust me, I know from experience. >.<