-Perfect Attendance- 6/16Hm LF Friends

Kel'Thuzad
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
up
up
I was told to write something witty so here goes.

Bump.

...Damn it.
/golfclap
up
Do your members get kicked for missing a day, or do you do the whole "3 STRIKES YER OUT" system?
I missed my first raid as a member of Perfect Attendance due to interwebz problems. I was pretty frustrated so I went to my favorite bar for a drink. Then this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tunKokXjuks
Bump
09/10/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Akhiro
Do your members get kicked for missing a day, or do you do the whole "3 STRIKES YER OUT" system?

I think you've tried this one before, please refer back to page 3 of this thread.

I missed my first raid as a member of Perfect Attendance due to interwebz problems. I was pretty frustrated so I went to my favorite bar for a drink. Then this happened...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tunKokXjuks

This would never happen..There would be no video evidence of the matter in question :3
09/11/2012 11:12 AMPosted by Durlroz
I think you've tried this one before, please refer back to page 3 of this thread.

DAMN DEJA VU I KNEW I WAS HERE BEFORE
It happens to the best of us :3
05/07/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Akhiro
IDK man... Perfect Attendance? That's overwhelming. What if I get a panic attack from the pressure and can't attend?
09/10/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Akhiro

Just felt like saying,

I like the name perfect attendance as it implies that we're looking for players who want to show up on time for a raid that they've already signed up for a week in advance. As a HM progression minded guild, it can be a bit of a nuisance when players repeatedly have other issues which prevent them from showing up.
Cros coming out an laying down the law oh sh*t!
Bump.
I like the mentality of this guild. Are you all still recruiting? If so, hunters? :)

Let me know. Very much appreciated.
We are still recruiting :3 however its for a group 1+1 but it will still be a ton of fun ^^
up
up
up