"This realm is currently in maintenance"

Mobile Bug Report
Hello,

I am using the mobile WoW app, and whenever I log in to The Scryers with any of my 10 characters (including this one) I get "This realm is currently in maintenance". I have tried logging out/relogging in, all my characters in this realm, and talking to a GM in the game. They referred me to you. I have 2 chars on Jubli'thos and Eldrethalas and I can sign in with both of them.

Please help! I have been locked out of the remote app for 2 days now.
Character realm this is on: The Scryers
Provider: AT&T
Phone make/model:iPhone 3GS

Thanks!
Dagashi
I've had this same problem since early Thursday morning so has a buddy of mine on the same server. I'd like to hope those of us that are locked out of our main server because of this get days credited to or remote =/ same provider HTC inspire 4g
I am also having the same problem. I have not been able to check the Auction House through the Remote Armory app for days. I also have an iPhone 3GS, with service through AT&T.

I only have this problem on The Scryers server, which is currently my primary server. I am able to access the Remote Auction House on the Boulderfist server through my iPhone with no problems.

I have already tried removing the app from my iPhone and reinstalling it, which does not solve the problem.

Hoping if enough of us report it, we'll see a resolution soon.
Yup.. Sunday night and still down.. been that way since Thursday and only with The Scryers. Maybe after the next maintenance, it'll reset. Sounds like a Scryers-only problem to me....
Same problem on Exodar. all the toons in that realm no AH.
Other realms work.
Evo3d
sprint
Same problem in EXODAR for all my toons in exodar since the last maintenance period.
Cant believe no answer yet from anyone in support ?

How about a free month since the app has been down for a week.
Same issue on Exodar and it looks like the same is happening for Blood Furnace too. All three servers are on the same battlegroup, so can't just be coincidence.
I called support and was told:

Because this is a mobile app support states that they do not support it and you have to post on the forums. There is a possibility that it will be fixed with Tue maintenance.

Would think for what we spend on the game and the app would get a little better answer.
I called support and was told:

Because this is a mobile app support states that they do not support it and you have to post on the forums. There is a possibility that it will be fixed with Tue maintenance.

Would think for what we spend on the game and the app would get a little better answer.

I was able to use the Mobile Armory AH all weekend. This sounds like a realm specific issue unrelated to the mobile service. I'll have someone look into this if it persists.
Just an update: The Scryers is up and running again on the mobile AH after weekly maintenance. However, I lost 5 days of time on the mobile app, and I hope that would be compensated, in my opinion, due to no fault of my own. Just my opinion... Still do not know why this happened..hmmmm...

02/21/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Dagashi
However, I lost 5 days of time on the mobile app, and I hope that would be compensated, in my opinion,

Sometimes things just don't work out the way we hope, or intend. That being said, Blizzard has acknowledged this post and will be looking into things. I'm on Exodar, one of the realms NOT working currently, and although its frustrating, I don't feel entitled to the.50 cents that I would take to reimburse for compensation.

If your experience with the app is negative and you don't want to have the possibility of a service interruption in the future, just unsubscribe.
Yup mines been down for weeks, cooincesence I haven't played wow in about as much time. Haha blizzards own inability to maintain a product linked to them has broken their hold on me. If I don't check/sell on the AH I don't have a reason to log on/ go out n get more to sell. Just realized how long it has been since I played (used to be daily) n it's all because of the app Lol hope this isn't a sign of what is to come for blizzard products because I still got love for them.
Mannoroth has down been like this for over a week. Hope tomorrow fixes it.
Having the issue with the auction house for Ysera, also show "error" for my characters gold count.
Will see what happens tomorrow.
Stormrage is also down.
Was fixed on my mobile app as of this morning. Thank you Blizzard