Does darkspear have a lot of World PvP?

Darkspear
Post Limit:
Read the title <3
All day, err day.
If by world PvP you mean swarms of Alliance killing lone Horde players, then yes.

There's a pretty large faction imbalance here. If you want good world PvP keep looking.
I want a challenge. I have REAL ID friends that play on a Horde/Alliance dominate realm and play the other faction.
I want to kill people that invade my city. I want to bring doom. Make them struggle to run.To make them look at the pain that I give them. /rawr
I was hanging out by goldshire talking to level 70 twinks and goldshire was under attack is was funny.
If by world PvP you mean swarms of Alliance killing lone Horde players, then yes.

There's a pretty large faction imbalance here. If you want good world PvP keep looking.

You don't know what goes down here. We may not have the raw numbers to attack a city, but you'd better bring a substantial force if you wanna chill in durotar.

You don't know what goes down here. We may not have the raw numbers to attack a city, but you'd better bring a substantial force if you wanna chill in durotar.
not really I'm in durotar all the time by myself. Not just sitting on my flyer either. And i usually get some good 1v1 or 1 v X's. I think someone made a post about me regarding the subject. Should be a couple pages over. "@Septembur"
Vacate the area when I arrive, that is all.