Post Limit:
my stats
hit : 8.14 % (617)
exp: 26/26
haste: 79.78% (2295)
mastery 16.37
rune speed 7.71s
crit 8.19%

my rotation : normally for bosses i go out break, obliterate x 3 , fs howliing blast when its up on proc and PS when blood plaque is about to fall off ,

with out popping any CDs i can only pull of 18.5k on the dummy , and i did only 21k on H morchok tonight . please fix me
I don't know what to say here.
Your stats are perfect.
Gemming reforging also good.
I only see one small problem in your armory page.You should use higher ilvl weapon in your main hand slot.

Basic rotation is simple.And you are using it already.Are you using your cooldowns on bosses?
You should use all your cds to increse your dps.

You already know the basic rotation.So I'll put some more extra tips that might help you maximize your dps.

Prepot 1 sec before the fight.Use PoF and start your normal rotation.Wait for your weapon to proc then use raise dead.If you don't get the proc at all(very unlikely) and pillar is about to fade use raise dead.Some people wait for weapon proc then use PoF and RD which is also viable.Just remember to pop raise dead with all proc/cd/potion etc.and also try to use 2nd/3rd raise dead with PoF and unholy strength.

@morchok don't los behind pillars.Use AMS at 2 stacks of the debuff.You will also be able to survive if you AMS at 3 stack.If you ams at 4 stacks or more/1 stacks or less you will need some help from healers.

Hope these tricks will help you increase your dps.

my stats
hit : 8.14 % (617)
exp: 26/26
haste: 79.78% (2295)
mastery 16.37
rune speed 7.71s
crit 8.19%

my rotation : normally for bosses i go out break, obliterate x 3 , fs howliing blast when its up on proc and PS when blood plaque is about to fall off ,

with out popping any CDs i can only pull of 18.5k on the dummy , and i did only 21k on H morchok tonight . please fix me

All I can really tell you is that soul drinkers are garbage for Frost DKs especially when you only have 1 of them. I suggest you get another hand of morchok and your dps should go up significantly. To really make soul drinkers any good you need two of them and need around 90-95% haste. I suggest not using soul drinkers unless you get the heroics ones.
Come ON.
Stop telling everyone that 90%+haste is needed to do competitive dps.
That much haste is not even possible without haste gems which is retarded.
It is possible to do decently high dps with less than 2.2k haste rating.

SD is fine.SD and HoM pair is also fine.Normal SD>normal HoM.
Try not to throw random false info at people.
It isn't apparent from your post, but you should:
- obliterate when you can
- frost strike when you can't obliterate
- refresh with outbreak if you can; plague strike if you can't.
- Try to align obliterate with killing machine proc, but don't wait more than a second or so for it.
- if you've got 4pc, it's tough to use every rime proc, so use them enough to keep runic energy for frost striking (to get more runes for obliterate), but not worry about using all of them.

This generally boils down to alternatively mashing obliterate and frost strike each GCD, with the occasional howling blast. Outbreak every minute; plague strike every minute (30s later than outbreak, of course).

And using your cooldowns as apopriate.
The first thing that popped out should be:

Pillar of frost -> Outbreak -> Ob -> Ob -> Tap -> Ob as an opener.

Pillar of Frost should be used as close to on CD as possible, unless you know that you have an increased damage phase coming "soon" that you want to save it for.

Also, make sure you have PoF up when you summon your ghoul, as well as any other personal CD's. Macroing them into the ghoul summon can help ensure that you are eeking out as much dps as you can.

How do you use ERW?

Do you make sure that you use Tap?

Are you Potting? Pre-potting?

Do you have a log we could look over?
02/22/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Diablokon
two of them and need around 90-95% haste

I wanna see 90-95% Haste... Cmon, show me.
Also, why do you have the souldrinker in your off hand? While the ilvl difference isn't "huge" the souldrinker will do more damage in your main hand on attacks because it's damage range is slightly higher due to the higher ilvl.
Macro your on use trink and ghoul to pillar.

#showtooltip Pillar of Frost
/use Trink (the actual shift link, not the word trink)
/cast Pillar of Frost
/cast raise undead

Use this after your Eye of unmaking stacks hit 10, and every time its off CD after (exception being if you know a burn phase is comming or a run and hide mechanic is comming)

The ghoul will only come up every 3rd macro use of course, but this macro will boost your dps quite a bit. Put the macro of the left side of your face roll so you dont forget to use it.
Heres one thing that could help with your rotationa and it seemed to help me, i did 37k ultraxion on normal: always use obliterate if you can especially on killing machine proc, and only use frost strike if you are RP capped or you can't obliterate, and always use howling blast when it procs but only when it procs. the more you can frost strike though the higher chance of triggering runic empowerment which can reset a randomly depleted rune, which equals a better chance of allowing you to obliterate. so keep that in mind.
True story: Outbreak and Pillar are on the same CD, and are going to be used every time they're up. I macro them together to cast at the start of every fight and to recast every time the CD is up with one button. This has helped improve my own dps.

The macro I use is very simple:

#showtooltip
/cast Outbreak
/cast Pillar of Frost

I keep it locked in my 2 slot on my action bar.
True story: Outbreak and Pillar are on the same CD, and are going to be used every time they're up. I macro them together to cast at the start of every fight and to recast every time the CD is up with one button. This has helped improve my own dps.

The macro I use is very simple:

#showtooltip
/cast Outbreak
/cast Pillar of Frost

I keep it locked in my 2 slot on my action bar.

One wonders why you don't have those two reversed.
Macro your on use trink and ghoul to pillar.

#showtooltip Pillar of Frost
/use Trink (the actual shift link, not the word trink)
/cast Pillar of Frost
/cast raise undead

Use this after your Eye of unmaking stacks hit 10, and every time its off CD after (exception being if you know a burn phase is comming or a run and hide mechanic is comming)

The ghoul will only come up every 3rd macro use of course, but this macro will boost your dps quite a bit. Put the macro of the left side of your face roll so you dont forget to use it.

What do you do if your on-use trinket with a 90 sec cd is up but not pillar of frost? Do you use it on cd or wait the extra 30 sec to line it up with pillar of frost?
all good, still use pillar every cd. trink will line up every other and ghoul every third.

edit... options on sound settings turns off "error speach" so you dont have to listen to your toon complain about not being able to do that yet.
I was just wondering, in your Prismatic gem slot of your gloves, why are you using a 20str/20hit gem? Just stick a 40 or 50str gem in them, dropping the 20 hit to gain 20strength would only bring you down to 7.99% hit which is fine, because that leaves a 0.05% chance to miss on a special attack which is just as good as 8% hit, then get your tier chest, Hit+Haste so raw.
This in general isn't a good idea for a few reasons first being you will not always line up your pillar of frost with unholy strength proc which is not good if you're about to pop ghoul. Second out break is not needed to be used on cooldown there is usually a six or so second gap. third at the beggining of the fight outbreak is usually cast before reaching the target thus wasting some of your pillar frost. For mid fight this is a decent macro but personally i wouldn't suggest it seperating CD's but monitoring them closely leads to the greatest DPS but if it helps who am i to say no.