Ret pally stats and reforging

Paladin
Can someone tell me do u reforge for mastery before u reforge for crit/haste?

ty in advance
Yes, if you have a piece of gear without mastery on it and you are already hit/expertise capped, then you should reforge for mastery.
mastery>crit=haste (although i prefer crit)
Since you have the Seal of Truth, your expertise only needs to be at 16 (it'll be at 26 when the seal is active). Hit rating should be as close to 8% as possible. And Wrath level gems? What's up with that? Being an epic gem means nothing if it give less strength than the current expansion's non-epic gems.

For yellow sockets, look for orange gems with strength/mastery on them if the socket bonus equals the amount of strength you'd get from pure strength. (For your ring, you'd get more strength from a pure strength gem than you would from the socket bonus; for the legs, the bonus is good enough that you can get a strength/mastery gem for that.) When in doubt, don't gem for anything other than strength, since it give you more attack power than any secondary stat. Secondary stats can be handled with reforging, especially with your level of gear.
I am also puzzled by the choice to use +20 str gems. If Inferno Rubies are that expensive, at least get an +20str/+20 mastery gem or something.
You should also fix your spec. I'm not sure if you're focused on PvP or PvE more but that spec isn't really optimal for either.
Hit > Mastery = expertise > crit > haste.
Also, dont spec into anything haste-related.
Change Mastery, haste, expertise, and hit to Crit. SO your off heals rock.
02/26/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Pbad
You should also fix your spec. I'm not sure if you're focused on PvP or PvE more but that spec isn't really optimal for either.
I would dump Eye for an Eye and pick up Seals of the Pure
I think he's talking about PVE lol.
Yeah, He is in PVE gear.

@Lobster, I am thinking about name changing to Rocklobster in your honor :)