@Monday

Warrior
1 2 3 6 Next
"The early bird gets the worm."

Also, I hate Mondays.
BAH just beat me to it. No class today

HEROIC YOR'SAHJ 25 DOWN YEEEAHHH >:D
Damn, I was going for 2 in a row. Ohwel.. Now.. to go to bed and wake up in 5 hours for work.. Hoorah!
This is a test - You know you like the name
Studying for business finance >.>
02/26/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Galahan
Studying for business finance >.>

All my hate and sympathy.
02/26/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Hólycrúsâdér

eeeeewwwww

=P
Having to write a Chicago Blues style song for my IDC course. I love the class, but the assignments seriously suck.
02/26/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Gantzie
HEROIC YOR'SAHJ 25 DOWN YEEEAHHH >:D

Grats!

02/26/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Hólycrúsâdér

Annoying name
Blood Elf

I'm sorry but you must be destroyed.
Our group is crying right now. 2x heroic AGI daggers off of Hagara for the second week in a row.
For some reason Yellowcard is in my iTunes. I haven't listened to them in... years. Like, 10 years or something.
02/26/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Gantzie
Our group is crying right now. 2x heroic AGI daggers off of Hagara for the second week in a row.

=/ I feel your pain.

I wish my group was crying. I think I'm the only one crying at the moment with the plans to perma extend our raid locks till we kill Heroic Spine and Heroic Madness without the possible upgrades from the prior bosses.

I have SMH for the idea.

If you can clear up to spine in a raid night (Assuming ~3 hour raid night) then the weapons from the other bosses would probably help an f'ing ton on tendon dps.
02/26/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Clutche
I dunno. I'm just irritated by the decision because, like you said, things from before can actually help a lot. Especially trinkets, I would believe.

If you're waiting for random trinkets, I can see extending, because those are rare. But if people need the actual trinkets that some bosses give, yeah.
Hit 60 on the paladin, that's cool.
02/26/2012 11:24 PMPosted by Clutche
http://i.imgur.com/iLW3j.jpg

HEY THE MAN IS JUST TRYING TO ENJOY SOME D3 TIME WHY CAN'T HE DO THAT IN PEACE
I'll just leave this here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GggY4TEYbk