How much gold can a level 85 transfer?

General Discussion
I'm thinking about changing both server and faction. How much gold would I be able to take with me. I can't find the faq on this.
Character Restrictions:
Characters carrying too much gold are not eligible for transfer, as follows:

Level 10-30: 300 gold limit
Level 31-50: 1000 gold limit
Level 51-70: 5000 gold limit
Level 71 - 80: 20000 gold limit
Level 81+: 50000 gold limit
An individual character may only be transferred once every 3 days.
As a security precaution, Death Knights can only be transferred once they reach level 60.
Every character to be transferred has to be at least level 10.

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-transfer-disclaimers-and-faq-part-1
Thanks Slaveknight. I wish it was more though. I have about 250-300k in gold and for $55.00 more of what I worked for should be able to transfer over. I bet it's been awhile since they looked at this? It means that even after I pay a kings fortune to move my character, I'll still have to farm a bunch of gold. Hmmm.

Also I think they should reevaluate their pricing. $55.00 for one toon to transfer is a heck of a lot, honestly. It's 3.5 to 4 months of dues basically gezz.

Thanks Slaveknight. I wish it was more though. I have about 250-300k in gold and for $55.00 more of what I worked for should be able to transfer over. I bet it's been awhile since they looked at this? It means that even after I pay a kings fortune to move my character, I'll still have to farm a bunch of gold. Hmmm.

Also I think they should reevaluate their pricing. $55.00 for one toon to transfer is a heck of a lot, honestly. It's 3.5 to 4 months of dues basically gezz.

Even as a casual player, 50k is SO easy to make in a short time. You could but mats that you can resell on your new server?
There any chance of this limit getting boosted up a bit with this new expansion? Seems a while since this topic was talked about.
I suggest you transfer a guild bank with your character. That is how people get around these limits.