GDKP: 25M DS?

Shattered Hand
Hey guys, I was curious how many people would be interested in participating in a 25M GDKP run of DS. I've lead several successful GDKP runs while on "Sargeras." I could easily see this being able to full clear without a problem. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in this. It's just a thought as of now but would like to see it happen during the next raid lockout! Thanks all <3
AEOZ's runs were always successful on Sargeras when doing Heroic FL. Really well ran, no nosense, all dead bosses. I would be down. Sounds like fun times.
My DK is nearing 85. I'd be potentially interested in tanking it.
I might come dps on my other Arms warrior if there are any heroics.
Great! As for heroics, i think insuring a full clear first would be my priority then the subsequent weeks we could pick some key heroics and get them down!
I'd be interested in healing it, depending on the schedule.
possibly if it fits with my schedule, have a warrior tank i could transfer back...
Its going to be March 3rd (Not this Saturday, but the following one) at 7:30 Server! If anyone is interested please send me an in-game mail with your ilvl on the character you're bringing as well as how much gold you'll come with (At least 10k please) and you're DS Experience. i understand that the current posters are well through heroic DS, its just a formality for organization :) Thanks guys!
d'oh, that leaves me out then. Got my resto druid's alt run then. =P
You haven't even killed Madness on normal mode and you're going to lead a GDKP 25 man run?

edit:

And you play a DPS role, do you even understand all of the mechanics of these fights to lead a group (just curious)?
You haven't even killed Madness on normal mode and you're going to lead a GDKP 25 man run?

edit:

And you play a DPS role, do you even understand all of the mechanics of these fights to lead a group (just curious)?
rofllllllllllll
WhY sO sErIoUs?
My mage would come if I didn't raid on my paladin at 8 on Saturdays :(
Hammerstorm is right. I'm sure no guild has ever been lead by a dps class...

edit:

I know all of the fights inside and out - and know all of the roles. 8/8 Normal is exceptionally easy, just have not had the time to commit to a raid schedule - Which is why i'm running the GDKP Runs. Long story short, if you don't feel comfortable with it, don't come. If you do, bring gold and skill. Thanks <3
And Tyranny people - Is there a general day that would work better for you guys, i'm not against working with your schedules! Let me know on here or in-game I'd be happy to try and work something out! Thanks again :)
Friday or Saturday afternoon works for me.
Sunday evening should work for most of us if we have DS + H Rag cleared by Thursday.
02/22/2012 06:54 PMPosted by Serifym
Hammerstorm is right. I'm sure no guild has ever been lead by a dps class...

Even people in some of the best guilds have DPS that wouldn't know when the tanks should switch for certain debuffs or how to use raid cooldowns effectively on some bosses, etc.
I can do Friday evenings and Sunday nights as well (Sunday with the same provisions)
Might be interested in this. Got a geared palli tank or rogue. Fri nights or Sat afternoon/evenings if possible. Got plenty of gold
@hammerstorm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet