(H) Kamikaze Runners - join us!

Earthen Ring
It's been one of THOSE days. The weather outside is getting cold and dreary; work has sapped the very life from your veins. Tired and exhausted you flop into the computer chair. Where to go? What to do? Well, if I may; I have a suggestion for you. Why not give Kamikaze Runners a look?

Who We Are:
Kamikaze Runners is a level 25 Horde Guild on the Earthen Ring (US) server. Most of our members are couples and parents who understand that Real Life™ must come first. Doing a guild heroic run and you catch "wife/hubby aggro"? Need to take a break to put the kids to bed? Its ok, we understand. Don't get us wrong, we play hard but sometimes things just happen.

Kamikaze Runners isn’t just a guild to us. It is our home away from home in Azeroth. There is just something to be said for logging in to people greeting you by name, chatting over Mumble about your day and asking how you are. We're a second family to each other, not just a race/class combination to run content with. We have casual members who only play a few times a week, and we have the dedicated ones who are on every chance they get. Kamikaze Runners is a guild about friends and the connections made from playing a game we love.

What We Do:
Shiggles: Missed something on your achievement list? Didn't ever see Raid Content X, Y, and Z? Want to run to Stormwind naked and show off your tight tush? Well that’s what Shiggles Night is all about. Shiggles is our ever rotating night of fun content to help our members unwind and have fun together.

Kamikaze Raiding: Like to die in strange and unusual ways? Enjoy damp dark places, filled with funny jokes, hilarious deaths, and boss kills? Enjoy hearing your raid leader scream like a girl? Want to work on raid content without the super hardcore schedule? Then you might be interested in checking out our raid team. Current raid needs are listed on our website.

KR Contests: We try and hold monthly contests ranging from Vanity Pet Appreciation, Costume Contests, and currently our Postcards from Azeroth & upcoming Secret Santa! Everyone has a chance to win and its always fun.

I could honestly go on and on about Kamikaze Runners but I think I'll let the contest winner for our recruitment movie contest speak for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WUZQI_-Zws

Contact Us:
Our Guild is looked after by our officers. Please don't hesitate to contact them with any questions or inquiries. They are available in game, or via our website at
http://kamikazerunners.enjin.com/home

Minimar
Annasaazi
Alyannia