rog so op pls nerf thy 1v1 al clas

Arenas
I have no issues with them on my hunter.
This is so retarded. I don't care how good we are I just want the spotlight off of me. I'm about to go get on my warrior so people will back off with the he/she is op whaaa whaa
Hahahahaha a rogue trying to defend his spot on the high horse.
gear scalling is a large part of what can make a class OP or UP
02/28/2012 08:23 AMPosted by Warmage
But unfortunately gear scaling applies more literally to warriors, and when warriors have bad gear it can be really hard for them to do considerable damage.

Have you looked at the damage an undergeared rogue does?

ALL the undergeared rogue has is CC. His dagger might as well be floppy noodles for all they hurt.
02/28/2012 05:01 PMPosted by Orosion
Count the rogues please.

Count the Locks please.
Have you looked at the damage, control, and survivability a fully geared rogue has?
It seems to be a lot better than nearly every other melee's damage, control, and survivability.
Rogues dominating ladder everywhere = fact
Also, wound poison has changed since. But I'm nitpicking.
I just think if they're allowed to keep all the burst, survivability, and control perks.. they shouldn't have so many 'NOPE!' buttons.
Rogues are perfect atm I believe. They tickle just enough to be nice without being too much to distract me from more important things.
02/28/2012 08:13 AMPosted by Slomotion
Like warriors.

02/28/2012 08:53 AMPosted by Slomotion
Have you ever even played a rogue, out of curiosity?

Have you ever even played a warrior, out of curiosity?
I'm sick of all these rogues saying they're not OP. Yeah so your arena rating just magically jumped a few hundred, BUT IT'S COZ YOU SKILED RITE?
Lots of Rogues in two's tonight. Such a drag being fuched up by them. They are OP. Hope they are enjoying themselves.
I 100% agree with ya Slomotion. A good rogue can be hard to beat in a 1v1 environment, but they aren't op.
every1 just get smart and reroll a rogue lol
02/28/2012 10:51 PMPosted by Dywen
every1 just get smart and reroll a rogue lol

Im already geting started to do this lol.