Survivorman returns!

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Only the single greatest survivor show, and it's making its return this year! WOoooOoo!

http://lesstroud.ca/news/survivorman-returns

He'll be surviving alone for 10 days, upping the ante from 7. I'm excited! Are you?
Always liked him more than 'Do this stuff and you'll likely die but it's no big deal for me since I'm actually in a hotel half the time Grylls'.
Yeah Man vs. Wild is an informative show on how to navigate in harsh climates. Although some of the stuff he does is very dangerous and bad advice for the common person who isn't as athletic or good at climbing as he is. I have found that Bear Grylls tends to climb a mountain or drop down a steep cliff when he should really be telling the audience that you should avoid such obstacles because you can get fatally injured if not killed.

02/21/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Snakeeyez
Yeah Man vs. Wild is an informative show on how to navigate in harsh climates. Although some of the stuff he does is very dangerous and bad advice for the common person who isn't as athletic or good at climbing as he is. I have found that Bear Grylls tends to climb a mountain or drop down a steep cliff when he should really be telling the audience that you should avoid such obstacles because you can get fatally injured if not killed.

But that wouldn't be manly.
... Bear Grylls tends to climb a mountain or drop down a steep cliff when he should really be telling the audience that you should avoid such obstacles because you can get fatally injured if not killed.

"... and so while, just out of camera shot, there's a nice safe path just to my right that leads down this fantastically dangerous-looking mountain, I will instead take a more direct route down this cliff-of-certain-doom instead using a rope I constructed out of weeds and half-cured puffin guts."

I so badly want Crendor to get Bear Grylls to do a guest voice on his Orc vs Wild videos...