393 frost dk lf guild

Bleeding Hollow
My main is a 393 frost dk 1/8 hm exp on ally im lookin to join a new guild where i can join grp 1 or 2 core raid group comment with guilds exp and any openings, ty
whoa! sara since when do you have a DK?
and since when is it that geared?
are you still looking for a guild ?
Tilted Halos (A 3/8 Heroic 10 man progression-oriented, alliance guild on Bleeding Hollow US)

Currently recruiting:
Warrior (arms/fury)
Warlock
Death knight (blood os)
**Any and all Viable DPS (please be able to pull and sustain 32k)*

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBT community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp, even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in vent and socializing in game!

Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00-11:00 server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are starting out as a 10 man guild, with the possibilities of running different 10 mans on different days but for the time being we want to focus on the progression team! The core of us left a progression guild in 25 man raid content due to drama issues, Celeena was the healing lead and the raid leader and is now going to be the GM of Tilted Halos.

Our officer includes Magran (jjenkins2727@yahoo.com). Our GM is me Celeena my Real ID is timetobeme@live.ca feel free to contact me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact either of us if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire Tilted Halos team, we thank you for your time and interest.