Is Blizzard done with race/class combos?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 13 14 15

I think what Lanter is asking about if races will get other classes. Remember how Cata got Human Hunters, Night Elf Mages, Tauren Paladins, etc...?

That too is always a possibility if the developers feel it makes sense, but it would still incur some amount of additional development to make it all fit within the world both in terms of the story and in terms of items/gear.

Orc, Panda, BE, or Undead Druids plz. :)
B.E. shaman FTW!
Going to go off topic here a little bit but theres many things blizzard can do then just break the lore to give people things like forsaken paladins. For the love of mercy lets just stay away from that subject lol. Just using it as an example. What could blizzard still do with warcraft?

Dreadlord from the burning legion as a class.
Necromancer scourge added as a class.
Bloodmage Blood Elf race added as a class. The fire mage in mop has too much Frost powers to be a bloodmage in my opinion
Dark ranger as a class. The Dark Rangers are fallen High Elfs that serve sylvanas. As of right now you still cant make a forsaken that looks anything like that.
The Knight is in the game in part and always has been, but still lacking on the mounted combat aspect.

These are just a few examples of some cool lore that has not been touched on or released for the player base Now for the off topic part

At some point of world of warcraft is to evolve I think adding a third faction independent of the horde and alliance would be the way to go. Ether via using the scourge or using the burning legion. The honest truth is how many mmos out there have two factions so perfectly established in there games like wow. So maybe the next step is a third faction like the scourge and burning legion. The pandarins dont count as they eventually join the alliance and horde.
Undead pimp... c'mon
Goblin druid, with scaled shapeshifting sizes. Small kitty ftw!
Wait Hold on a sec.
Also draenei warlocks. don't know what for horde.

Draenei Locks Makes no sense what so ever, Why it's simple their race is all about the light and what not and are allied with the naaru( I think I spelled that right, the light crystal things.) Who are permanently against the Fel. And guess what Lock use Fel magic. Problem much.

Please, don't start this crap again.

Old thread is old... tired argument is tired.

I think what Lanter is asking about if races will get other classes. Remember how Cata got Human Hunters, Night Elf Mages, Tauren Paladins, etc...?

That too is always a possibility if the developers feel it makes sense, but it would still incur some amount of additional development to make it all fit within the world both in terms of the story and in terms of items/gear.

Like Pandaren Druids?
The time of the Dwarf druids is near!!!!!!!
02/29/2012 01:45 PMPosted by Teyla
I might as well throw out my hopeless request for Night Elf paladins. It's supported by lore, and the Alliance hasn't gotten a new paladin race since BC.

Agreed.
Why Taurens can be Paladins, and Night Elves can't?
I'm looking forward the day that I'm gonna see Night Elf Paladins.
I would love to be an NE shaman at some point... actually, I'd like to have my own alt army of NEs, regardless of class.