Shadowform - why does it keep going away?

Priest
I am leveling my first priest ever, so I am still learning a lot about it. I am really baffled by one thing though. It seems that I keep getting kicked out of Shadowform. I can be in it, killing mobs, everything is fine, then I look up and my SF buff is gone. It seems to just randomly disappear and I am not sure why.

I don't know if I am missing something painfully obvious or if one of my few addons is causing it to go away. Any help or info on this would be appreciated. Thx
Check if its happening when you are attempting to cast holy spells.

If so, thats what it is suppose to do.

If not, I'm at a loss.
Happens automatically when shifting to do holy spells, it happens to me occasionally for another reason. I have sform keybound to my middle mouse button and MS bound to downwheel so on rare occasions i middle click while ms'ing but its extremely rare. If you have any keybinds with mousewheel click/down/up with sform keybounded to any of those it may become a problem, if it is not id check to see if any macros are making you pop out of sform
If it just looks like it's gone, it may just be a graphics/lag glitch. If it just randomly lightens up for no real reason. Shadowform is still on but it looks gone.

If the actual buff is gone, you have to be causing it. Healy spells or hitting a macro that includes casting shadowform, twice.

Like I have my self-buffs and shadowform in a castsequence macro for BGs. If I hit it too many times, I can wipe out shadowform.

Btw Cure Disease is considering a Holy spell so it will kick you out of Shadowform. Dispel Magic however does not.
Nor does PW:S.

Pretty much any healing thing will, though.
I figured out what it was, I was shooting through a slew of mobs that were idling around close to each other, so I was casting Devouring Plague on one mob, then Holy Fire on another. I wasn't aware that holy spells took us out of shadowform.

By default, it's removed automatically when you attempt to cast a spell that can't be cast with it on (like healing spells). Entering this command will stop that from happening:

/console autounshift 0

I did this and it seemed to work just fine. Even if I manually turn off SF and go back into it, my holy spells aren't castable.

Now, the next question is: how do I --undo-- this?

Thanks

Now, the next question is: how do I --undo-- this?

Thanks

My guess would be just /console autounshift 1
Btw Cure Disease is considering a Holy spell so it will kick you out of Shadowform. Dispel Magic however does not.

Unless glyphed.