Shadow Priest PvP MoP wishlist

Priest
Mind Blast: Blasts the target for (x) damage, and heals the priest for 10% of his/her maximum health. Damage is increased for every shadow orb consumed.

Dispersion: You disperse into pure shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 90%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 6% mana every 1 sec for 6 sec, and also regenerates 5% health every 2 sec for 6 sec. Dispersion can be cast while stunned, feared, or silenced. Clears all snare and movement impairing effects when cast, and makes you immune to them while dispersed.

BTW, is Devouring Plague going to be in MoP? still haven't seen it yet.. Moving on. :(

Shadowy Apparition : When you deal periodic damage with you Shadow Word: Pain, you have a 12% chance to summon and shadow version of yourself which will slowly move towards a target which is afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain. Once reaching the target, it will instantly deal (x) damage, and healing for 1/2 of that damage dealt. While moving, the chance to summon the shadowy apparition is increased to 60%. You can have up to 4 Shadowy Apparitions active at a time.

Psychic Horror: You terrify the target, causing them to tremble in horror for 4 sec and drop their main hand and ranged weapons for 10 secs, prior to the tremble effect.

The reason I chose to write this was because of the current state that shadow priests are in. For the PvP aspect of this spec, we have many weaknesses, along with other classes, but still lack one thing; Reliable self-healing. Most hybrid classes are subjected to stop dealing damage and heal, while other classes may deal damage to heal. This is where the new changes can be made.

The simple reason why Vampiric Embrace is such a lacking talent right now is because it doesn't scale properly with resilience. This is the closest thing to a self heal that Shadow Priests have. Warlocks have a similar spell, along with various self-healing abilities, such as Death Coil, Drain Life, Healthstone, and Haunt.

Giving shadow priests these changes would increase the desire for a shadow priest in arena. The fact is plain and simple; we need an easier way to get health back.

I think that in order to make Vampiric Embrace a competitive self-heal, it needs a somewhat complete overhaul. instead of the healing being 6%, increase it to 20%. Also, I would like to see it implemented into the Shadow priest spellbook, rather than having to choose between two other spells.

Please bump and reply :)
OH yes. pvp spriests need a buff big time. Im sick of getting killed by untalented players just rocking the blood DK.
Mind Blast: Blasts the target for (x) damage, and heals the priest for 10% of his/her maximum health. Damage is increased for every shadow orb consumed.

Shadowy Apparition : When you deal periodic damage with you Shadow Word: Pain, you have a 12% chance to summon and shadow version of yourself which will slowly move towards a target which is afflicted by your Shadow Word: Pain. Once reaching the target, it will instantly deal (x) damage, and healing for 1/2 of that damage dealt. While moving, the chance to summon the shadowy apparition is increased to 60%. You can have up to 4 Shadowy Apparitions active at a time.

In bgs this would be absurd with swp on everyone killing you would be stupidly hard
In all honesty i find that to be a op, there is no other class that can MITIGATE 22-24k dmg/15 secs like a spriest can. People complain about spriest lack of self healing because they dont realize HOW we heal. imho we my 22k-25 (procs) bubbles are far superior to classes passive self healing rogues self healing is ofc excluded since their self healing is imo the best right now. Furthermore my flash heals, heal for 20k 40k crits easy on any given arena fight. If you need to heal get yourself lock out of shadow on purpose (or juke it) then fullly heal up, right now spriest has the best hybrid heals (actual heals not passive) ive done 2s arena matches where ive broken over a million healing done (as double dps) in 5-10 min fights. We have amazing ways to heal that when used effectively out perform most other classes passive self healing i think a lot complain because they see other classes easily healing, while as a spriest its HARD and requires a lot more skill then having easy 1 click auto buttons that heal.

Also sorry if your being killed by a blood dk as a caster you did it wrong..... even on the few melee classes i play killing blood is easy as hell, takes a bit and is annoying but extremely easy
One thing i would prefer is letting shadow apparitions leaving a snare (doesn't even have to be a big one like curse of exhaustion). In my understanding spriests are powerful if they have someone to help peel melee off them, however it would be nice to be able to fight melee targets without using instant only spells, with the rare spell cast between screams and jukes.
Furthermore my flash heals, heal for 20k 40k crits easy on any given arena fight. If you need to heal get yourself lock out of shadow on purpose (or juke it) then fullly heal up, right now spriest has the best hybrid heals

This may be true, but we still stop dealing direct damage.

03/05/2012 03:07 PMPosted by Dlcaje
In all honesty i find that to be a op, there is no other class that can MITIGATE 22-24k dmg/15 secs like a spriest can.

I've been dropped in 15 seconds without dispersion, have you?
03/05/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Brainflay
I've been dropped in 15 seconds without dispersion, have you?

Sorry no, Im not a gladiator or close by any stretch of the imagination, however i have a extremely comprehensive knowledge of every classes burst cds as well as a general knowledge of what their rotation is,

03/05/2012 04:17 PMPosted by Brainflay
This may be true, but we still stop dealing direct damage.

Sorry but the simple fact is that is not true, again with a comprehensive knowledge of every other class's abilities you can plan ahead and KNOW when you need to heal, therefore maintaining pressure from dots and sfriend if needed. Futhermore the flash heals are there to buy time for fears/bubbles/possible a second dispersion if its still not off cd.

We have direct heals AS our heal because we can still do dmg while healing.

right now spriest has the best hybrid heals

LOLOLLOL hahahha lOLOLOLOL hahaha........ha