Most OP 4.3 class 1 v 1 feral or mage?

Battlegrounds
tried rogue cuz my dk hated em

i think rogue is third

i narrowed down to feral and mages whos better overall????

srs answers plz no blood dks ar op etc
Rogues and Mage's depending who the target is. Mostly Rogues though.
i agree with corpseicle rogues are just to op atm 1v1 the can out dps,out manuver,out heal and out cc any class
Of course it's a Rogue who thinks Ferals are better than Rogues. /facepalm
What the...? Ferals OP? They're certainly strong when played properly for sure, and bear wall\frenzied rejuv tanking like 5 people in BGs for 12 seconds is frustrating, but I would never call the class overpowered with all of the other BS flying around in pvp currently.

Edit: I'll agree with mages being a bit overtuned though. Having played a mage myself as both fire and frost this season, I think I can safely say that when a competent player gets behind the wheel there are very few things that the class CAN'T do. I've lived through the most absurd scenarios kiting people as frost and constantly top dmg done in BGs as fire. Combustion is so sick now if you can manage to spread it with impact.
What the...? Ferals OP? They're certainly strong when played properly for sure, and bear wall\frenzied rejuv tanking like 5 people in BGs for 12 seconds is frustrating, but I would never call the class overpowered with all of the other BS flying around in pvp currently.

Edit: I'll agree with mages being a bit overtuned though. Having played a mage myself as both fire and frost this season, I think I can safely say that when a competent player gets behind the wheel there are very few things that the class CAN'T do. I've lived through the most absurd scenarios kiting people as frost and constantly top dmg done in BGs as fire. Combustion is so sick now if you can manage to spread it with impact.

He's talking about 1v1, which feral is yeah.. pretty strong at.
Rogues are by far the most OP class in the game. They can enter/exit combat when they want, they have more CC's than any other class and any true PVPér will tell you that cc's are more important than heals to beat your opponent(s). They also can do loads of damage while you're cc'd and heal their entire health bar in stealth in a matter of a few minutes. I play all classes--including rogues, and I have to say rogues are the hardest class to master, but they are the easiest class to 1v1 against any other class. If they took out the crippling poison that slows you down, I'd be happy enough to keep playing, but otherwise I'm quitting this game when the new expansion comes out.
Psst for those who obviously don't know. A 1v1 fight will not allow a rogue their max potential for burst. That comes from abusing the 2 piece pve set bonus which requires another person.

Its that bonus that is causing most of the strife atm. Not the class.
Ferals. They mean :(
If you had troubles with rogues as a hunter in vanilla then the issue isn't with the class I'm afraid.

There's a reason why the QQ about rogues started with this patch and the release of the powerful pve gear.
03/07/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Shukir
There's a reason why the QQ about rogues started with this patch and the release of the powerful pve gear.

It's not the PvE gear, it's the fact that rogues have some of the best gear scaling of any class in the game, and that the S11 PvP gear scales offensive power much much more than it scales defensive power, which favors burst classes, like rogues.

Yesterday, for example, I took a screenshot of a rogue backstab critting me for 36k without the berserking buff. The rogue was in a mix of S11 honor and arena gear, and only had 397 weapons.
Rogues are leagues more powerful than any other class in the game.

Rogues are so much more OP than any other spec/class that it's gotten to ridiculous proportions. As long as the majority of the dev's play a rogue as their main, they will continue to be OP. No fixes planned.
People have actually tested these statements with competition. Once pve gear was removed from the table rogues actually didn't fare too well.

So again. Its not the class, its the gear that is so easily obtainable this season that is the issue.
Plus the fact that people qq because you can't see us coming.
03/07/2012 01:14 AMPosted by Sicha
Rogues are by far the most OP class in the game. They can enter/exit combat when they want, they have more CC's than any other class and any true PVPér will tell you that cc's are more important than heals to beat your opponent(s). They also can do loads of damage while you're cc'd and heal their entire health bar in stealth in a matter of a few minutes. I play all classes--including rogues, and I have to say rogues are the hardest class to master, but they are the easiest class to 1v1 against any other class. If they took out the crippling poison that slows you down, I'd be happy enough to keep playing, but otherwise I'm quitting this game when the new expansion comes out.

AGREED!! They have made them Ninja Warriors without the plate... what's REALLY sad is when you are stunned, silenced, poisoned, crippled, and dead before you can even get a cast off... I find that since the GM's seem to like to see all the complaints about Rogues and Feral Druids... what good is it to keep playing?? Seriously?? They took away a Lock's ability to see Invisible, but they gave Hunter's a flare which is supposed to make invisibles show up, and I still seem to get SAPPED when standing in the middle of where my flare is AND now they can remove poisons apparently... since my serpent sting doesn't seem to do what it used to by preventing them from stealthing since they are taking damage... that seems to last about 2 seconds with all the abilities that Rogues have now... as well as being able to stealth WHILE they are being attacked.. They keep changing Abilities on other classes as well as gemming and enchanting of armor... and I SWEAR if one more class gets a pet and the ability to FEAR.. I'm going to delete ALL of my toons and cancel my subscription and wipe WoW off my computer completely... and what is with the DK's and their 50 pets at once?? Gee must be nice to be able to control an ARMY, a ghoul, the big blobby thing, a Gargoyle AND have a magic Shield that protects them from damage. SERIOUSLY GM's balance this out a bit will ya? Nerf back the Rogues, the Feral Druids, and the DK's with ALL the pets. You can ALSO balance out the abilities and bonuses between Alliance and Horde while your at it... Nothing like going up against the same class and because they are Alliance they get the kill and the HP's
03/06/2012 11:52 PMPosted by Quackie
Of course it's a Rogue who thinks Ferals are better than Rogues. /facepalm

Well, Ferals have an impressive toolkit in 1v1 (as do rogues) and they also counter rogues.

Ferals are equal to rogues in a 1v1 situation, at the least.
tried rogue cuz my dk hated em

i think rogue is third

i narrowed down to feral and mages whos better overall????

srs answers plz no blood dks ar op etc

i knew it would be a rogue.

rogues are the most op atm. yes even more op than feral
If you had troubles with rogues as a hunter in vanilla then the issue isn't with the class I'm afraid.

you didnt play in vanilla if you think that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH2L7aa0L-E