[WTB Gurthalak, Voice of the Deeps]

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
If you were Ally, Im sure I could get you into our madness kills for the chance at this sword.. For a cost............... Our people see Madness as more of a "job" at this point, since noone needs anything off of him for main or OS anymore... We only still kill him for our rogue to get his little daggers...
dayum... oh well. i'll keep on it ;)
Keep in mind, that this boss gives people epic gems, so you for them to replace a person on their roster for you, is -1 for valor points, gear, and an epic gem.

Price = epic gem + subbing you in fee
03/05/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Thoriv
mmm 50k. I just remember where 1k was big in bc.

and to think I made so much gold in BC selling ZA bear mounts at 10k a pop
Bump.
I really need that Tentacle sword :D
Just whisper me a price damnit!
Please, help me get into a raid that can do it. SOMEONE PLEASE!
Hahahahahaha. You will never see that sword till it is obsolete. I will cast evil juju to make it so.
03/10/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Malvoiant
Hahahahahaha. You will never see that sword till it is obsolete. I will cast evil juju to make it so.

nnnoooOOo!!!
Please let me buy the sword. I beg you!
Please let me buy the sword! :D
hah everyone wants this sword
hm someone in the outlaws just got it. its pretty cool!
Well on Ally side, we will sell any DW weapon now for 50k each, 10k for the attempt to get it.. We can 8 man this boss so I can take 2 interested people per week.. (Cant be looking for the same weapon)

We raid Tues and Weds, and will kill DW every week..
((grats on getting the sword Ravenhul ^-^ ))
03/15/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Gheimhridh
((grats on getting the sword Ravenhul ^-^ ))

Thank you. ;)
Mother of god...
I want the normal tentacle sword, but I don't have the gold. So i'm going to end this. I already have raid finder, which is okay.
Totally surprised by this outcome.

Sianl