@Cassiopea

Shattered Hand
Happy birthday sugar! Hope your day is as sweet as you <3
Awwww!! Thank you so so much!! Can't even tell you how wonderful it is to be remembered.

As birthdays go this one wasn't as much fun as others. I have a "rent-a-daughter" (long story short, when she was a teenager she needed help to buy her first horse so she *rented* me because her mom was clueless about horses. She's not adopted or foster but she is family now) ... and Friday her 5 yr old daughter was kicked in the head by one of their horses and ended up with a skull fracture.

Today I spent the day driving down to visit her in the hospital ... about a 2.5 hour drive one way. Dr's are very optimistic that she'll make a full recovery, and being able to see her today went a long way to relieving most of my worries.

So, I apologize to any birthdays I missed from Friday til now ... promise I'll catch up tomorrow on them!
Oh wow Cass that's awful! I hope she's okay now :)
Well hopefully you get to make up for it this week.

03/12/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Cassiopea
So, I apologize to any birthdays I missed from Friday til now ... promise I'll catch up tomorrow on them!

Uh... hush girl! It's just nice that you do it in the first place <3
Thank you Vash!!

And it's good news, she's being released tomorrow and is back to being her mini-tornado self, according to mom. lol