[Multi-Guild RP-PVP] Siege of Northwatch Hold

Moon Guard
Prev 1 19 20 21 23 Next
05/02/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Arthonnen
I looked at every single screenshot trying to find myself. This is why Art wears black armor. I could not do it!

That is because by the time Sunguard was with us at the Hold, I had to stop taking pictures and work on keeping you away from healers.

Sorry Artie. <3
@Tendael: I heard you like mind control.

@Delaynee: I told you it was gonna be painful. I won't be healing tonight. Beware the big purple demon, deary. <3

@Volanaro: Attacking Northwatch's eastern side, tsk tsk. That's Sanctum territory, pal. ;)
05/02/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Arthonnen
I looked at every single screenshot trying to find myself. This is why Art wears black armor. I could not do it!

A rogue not seen is a rogue doing it right!
@Delaynee: I told you it was gonna be painful. I won't be healing tonight. Beware the big purple demon, deary. <3

Let's see if you can handle me bb. I won't hold my breath though :)
Its a great event indeed=P can't wait for it again tonight. The Garrosh'kar may be there as well."Sagenod"
I tried asking this elsewhere, but it was clearly a bad time. One of my Knights is out there on the field and radioed in the need for medical supplies because of a blockade. Would we be breaking any plotlines by shoving a few boxes of old frostweave bandages through a death gate to provide some aid?
05/02/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Valdiis
I tried asking this elsewhere, but it was clearly a bad time. One of my Knights is out there on the field and radioed in the need for medical supplies because of a blockade. Would we be breaking any plotlines by shoving a few boxes of old frostweave bandages through a death gate to provide some aid?

So long as they aren't pulling in an ungodly amount of supplies with little to no repercussion, I think it's feasible.
Tons of fun you guys!!
Had a great time tonight! I need to get some PvP gear so I don't die so easy!
Yes I tried using Cam as a meat shield and it didn't work too well...maybe Tendael instead next time.
*runs through the thread nekkid*

Whoo!

Really had fun tonight. Was nice to see the Alliance win one.
Tendael is everyone's target . . . Best to keep away from him.
05/02/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Kamiane
Tendael is everyone's target . . . Best to keep away from him.

But if everyone targets him then they won't notice me in there with my GIANT sword cleaving people apart. See! Perfect meatshield!
05/02/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Taliana
Yes I tried using Cam as a meat shield and it didn't work too well...maybe Tendael instead next time.

Cam isn't a very good shield, he's tall and thin so things kind of get by him easily. :P
And it's so nice to be able to work with everyone. Generally, the communication's been great.

@Volanaro: Attacking Northwatch's eastern side, tsk tsk. That's Sanctum territory, pal. ;)

I'll be back, mark my words!

I'd like to say it's been a blast so far having these events with everyone.
Glad to finally get to participate in one of these. It's been too long.

Now, if only real life would let me take part in more than one night of this event...
05/02/2012 10:07 PMPosted by Ulfvar
Now, if only real life would let me take part in more than one night of this event...

I feel ya Ulfvar. Finals coming up and essays due in three of my classes :/ But was fun today, Reigns helped with the 2nd push, up until they broke through the lines, then he fell back to the defense. Good times, all.
WEDNESDAY - MAY 03 - 2012 - NORTHWATCH HOLD MULTI-GUILD RP-PVP

(( IC ))

** Grim tidings were found, after the Alliance's convoy failed to break the blockade fully yesterday, only one ship being able to make it to the coast. Though it was able to successfully bring back Ensign Aeldrane's men, it was forced to make an emergency landing just south of Rageroar Outpost. Its cargo contained precious supplies that would allow the garrison at Northwatch Hold to sustain a week or two more.

Though the sailors of the boat managed to secure the landing, the Horde forces found themselves nestled between the weary defenders of Northwatch and the desperate sailors. The Grand Alliance lead a daring dash through the Horde lines, managing to link up with the Theramore troops and secure the coveted foodstuffs and medical supplies. The Horde did not remain idle for long, however, having already reformed their line and once again proved to be a near immovable obstacle.

In the end, the Alliance managed to successfully achieve their goal--albeit with heavy casualties--before being forced back behind the walls of Northwatch. Had the Alliance failed, they would have been forced to sally from the Hold and fight the Horde on their own terms. Now, they bide what little time they've gained, using it to look for new resources to exhaust in order to stand a chance in the battle of attrition that the Horde seemingly had every advantage; Orgrimmar being in such close proximity.

Though the bloodied strand between Rageroar and Northwatch grows eerily quiet now, rumors amongst the besieged defenders likening it to the calm before the storm. Horde war drums beat even fiercer into the night, as the wounded count in Northwatch simply rises for each day that passes.

Grim tidings, indeed. **

---

Thursday, unless it changes otherwise, will have little to no RP-PvP. This is a small break period, for each side prepare themselves and get some good RP in before the major clash on Friday.

The Alliance doesn't currently know what the Horde's complete over-arching war plans (besides the fact they want Northwatch to fall) are, but I am also going to lead a small D&D event on Thursday if Horde organizers are okay with the outcome. I'll explain later today when I'm fully rested.
This priestess will be sitting over for the rest of the time as I will be heading to Louisiana to visit family for the next week.