[Multi-Guild RP-PVP] Siege of Northwatch Hold

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 23 Next
Can little guilds participate as well? This sounds so exciting!!
03/19/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Kaelleh
Can little guilds participate as well? This sounds so exciting!!

Invited to the Summit.
Yea!! Thank you! I am so looking forward to this!!!
Sounds like a good party, I'll be there as well.
The Phoenix Battalion remnants will be there! Quietly disguised in your other guilds, making you more awesome :D
Up you go!
Need more Horde guilds for me to kill. Join up, Warchief Hellscream needs you!
Sounds like we are going to have a lot more than 40 people on either side.
I would add the pre-battle sermon I'll be holding to the OP schedule. I be srs about it. I have a pre-scripted sermon ready to go for it and everything. Also, I'll be holding it over on the Echo Isles somewhere.
03/21/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Felthier

It's very likely, which means the people not in the War Game will have much more to do.
03/21/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Tendael

It's very likely, which means the people not in the War Game will have much more to do.

Have we started to consider which guilds will get X ammount of spots in the raid group? I feel like since there is such a difference in guild populations that perhaps we should regulate it so there can be equal repsentation from all the factions.

Have we started to consider which guilds will get X ammount of spots in the raid group? I feel like since there is such a difference in guild populations that perhaps we should regulate it so there can be equal repsentation from all the factions.

We'll be discussing this at the Vent Meeting on April 2nd at 8:00. We may be holding two separate War Games at once if there is enough people to support them. I'm sure there will be other alternatives proposed, but nothing is set in stone yet.
Just got a promotion at work! yay! But that means I may be missing a few meetings. Boo!
Debating on either going as Ravendane or this Character here..>.< still can't wait.
03/21/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Felthier

Bring me daddy :3
Bumpin', just bumpin'.
I could have sworn i'd already bumped this thread... But nonetheless, bump it I shall!
Bump before the weekend.
Can we have some small armed conflict leading up to the event? Maybe some 10v10?