Blizzard made my week...

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)
Whooo Ontario! unce unce unce unce also Florida is awesome i vacationed there a few times :)

Also Congrats on the marriage i am sure it will be all sorts of funsies! :D

i wish you the best of luck

~Canada rules

^ Canada does rule. And tyvm! :D
Congratulations! :3
Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage!

I met my wife over online gaming (not WoW) as well and I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

Cheers!
Congradulations!
I dont think Blizzard supports meeting people irl that you know in game, but I'm glad it turned out good for you lol. I want to know what your family said when you said you were going to meet someone you met on a video game though lol.
03/15/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Homeslíce
I dont think Blizzard supports meeting people irl that you know in game, but I'm glad it turned out good for you lol. I want to know what your family said when you said you were going to meet someone you met on a video game though lol.

There is obviously always that chance when meeting someone. But we dated online for a good year before we met up.

My family was very supportive as they always are. =D
Grats!

I think there are a lot of us that Blizzard, and particularly WoW has had a possitive impact on.

Oh, and just to put this out there...Share the cake? =)
Congradulations!! I love Orlando, it's such a nice city. I used to go there when I was younger and lived in Florida (I live in Georgia now).
Whooo Ontario! unce unce unce unce also Florida is awesome i vacationed there a few times :)

~Canada rules

Everytime I go outside, in florida, I feel like i'm in a soup bowl... Hot and humid are my worst enemies. -_-

Congratulations on your marriage and also that your honeymoon will be filled with Diablo 3!!

~Canada rules

Everytime I go outside, in florida, I feel like i'm in a soup bowl... Hot and humid are my worst enemies. -_-

Congratulations on your marriage and also that your honeymoon will be filled with Diablo 3!!

So much D3... xD
Is he hot?
Grats! I met my husband online too. And yeah, I got a lot of wild-eyed looks from my family but he proved his worth. Good luck to the both of you!
Congratz. Nice knowing I'm not the only one in Ontario. (:
Basically I met my fiance on WoW roughly three years ago. He was from northern Ontario, Canada. I'm from Orlando, Florida. Anyways, he's been living with me for about a year and a half now and we're getting married on May 12th. We chose this date because it's 3 days before his birthday, May 15th, which would allow his family to see him on his birthday as well. Now this is going to be an amazing week and I have Blizzard to thank, but not only am I getting married, and it's his birthday, but Blizzard is releasing D3 on his birthday. What an AMAZING week!

The reason I chose to post this on the forums was to just thank Blizzard for being a positive part of my life for the past 10 years. I also want to say thank you for allowing me to meet my future husband. :)

Basically I met my wife on WoW roughly four years ago. She:D was from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm from San Diego, California. We are both excited for D3 but I wanted to thank blizzard for having this medium that helped me find my wife.
03/15/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Jimmycorn
But we dated online for a good year before we met up.

how do you date online

e-kisses and lots of presents