Rogue is too op, dont you guys think?

Oceanic General Discussion
I just killed by those legendaries rogue in 10sec with stun. And this almost happend all the time! WTF! Is that the BALANCE you BLZ called?
As a hunter, if you can't kill rogues, you're doing something wrong.
I have also come across rogues and the odd druid who can stun you (out of stealth) and kill you before you are even allowed to move your character again. It is frustrating.

Try being a cloth class. It feels like everyone else has a silence.

Unfortunately the game has never been truely balanced. I have always been able to take a massive beating on some classes (I have many lvl 85's), whilst die almost instantly on others. Patches quite often change which class I enjoy more in PVP.

Atm, I actually dont mind my hunter, just hate all the in-your-face melee abilities, while my disengage and scatter shot always feels like they are on CD. Also hard to be sapped/dissoriented/trapped/polymorphed/etc whilst watching your flag carrier get killed. But thats life.

I would rather Blizz devote more time to fixing horrible bugs (like being stuck in a demolisher that wont move, nor can you get out of it [have to deliberately crash the client and log back in], thankfully its only happened to me once, but I seen it happen to others on many occasions). Or having some test to make sure that the BG you are loading into has a tank class and a healer class, try doing an AV with mostly all cloth and nothing resembling a tank, way too easy for the other team to win. I have, on one day spent over 4 hours loading into extremely one sided BG's (unfortunately all against my side) with no hope of a win. VERY BORING right there. Try loading in when your the only one with any decent resil on your side (I was the only one over 1.4K), and the other team had an ave of over 3K, ok, since Im over 4.5K I can still kill some of the other team, or maybe even kill the efc by myself, but the rest of my team get slaughtered so bad they barely even make it outta the GY. Or loading into the same "random" BG 3-5 times in a row, especially if its the same idiots who already lost it the other few times cause they just wanna "kill stuff". There is so much that makes up any one PVP battleground that Im sure even Blizz must find it overwhelming.

My best recommendation atm, if you hate your toons ability to survive (assuming you have at least 4K resil), then roll a dk or pally or something. OR join a PVP guild and play Premade BG's, that way even if you die, your team may still win.
Blizz did say that the rouge ledgendary was too common adn that it was having a significant impact in pvp... however I doubt it will be adjusted as it is a legendary and is meant to be more powerful and last longer then a regular epic for it level.
03/23/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Athenaeum
Blizz did say that the rouge ledgendary was too common adn that it was having a significant impact in pvp... however I doubt it will be adjusted as it is a legendary and is meant to be more powerful and last longer then a regular epic for it level.

Last time I checked, the text for legendary items were orange, not red.
03/16/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Begginbits
As a hunter, if you can't kill rogues, you're doing something wrong.

Ye speak truth.

/sigh
Rouges are pretty overpowdered.
It's late in Dragon Soul now, of course every rogue and his corehound are gonna have dem daggerz. Just wait for MoP and no more wings :)
There has never been a patch or expansion that has nerfed the rouge class
That's why this game is called the world of rougecraft..
It'll be nice for once to nerf the rouges.... all the other classes have been nerfed but not the rouges ....! imo
04/17/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Rockkickass
Rogues have good utility yes good damage? yer if you pop dance and can connect yes. BUT they have a high skill cap and to play a rogue well you have to be good! Its not like a dk where u pop AMS n rune weap and your as good as the next dk. So next time you get your but kicked buy a rogue chances are he out played the crap out of you, your bad and you should get better! And stop QQing on forums that blizz, like noobz will listen to and now are nerfing rouges to the ground in mop :'( ffs this game... sigh

to bad your talking about blood dks, of course blood is easy thats why derps go blood to vs other melee and think they are going to win
im full conquest points gear the one time i try frost a rogue kills me in less then 5 seconds i guess 5k res isnt enough
There has never been a patch or expansion that has nerfed the rouge class
That's why this game is called the world of rougecraft..
It'll be nice for once to nerf the rouges.... all the other classes have been nerfed but not the rouges ....! imo

Actually, Cata removed stun locking, and before the daggers they weren't at all that good, and they still aren't OP, If you as a hunter can't beat a rogue please reroll or quit,
04/21/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Korialin
im full conquest points gear the one time i try frost a rogue kills me in less then 5 seconds i guess 5k res isnt enough

Blood DK, if you got killed in 5 seconds yet again you should quit,
04/23/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Quickstepper
Blood DK, if you got killed in 5 seconds yet again you should quit,

He said frost. l2read.
On topic: I wish we had never gotten a legendary. It is making us more and more powerful, and when we finally get nerfed Blizzard will do too good a job of it and we will be un-playable. I can handle being nerfed. I can't handle being the next season 11 warrior but worse.
When a Frost DK goes up against one, yeah... OP is the word I think.
03/16/2012 02:55 AMPosted by Marisc
I just killed by those legendaries rogue in 10sec with stun. And this almost happend all the time! WTF! Is that the BALANCE you BLZ called?

10 SECONDS!?

!!!

What took him so dang long?Oh wait, you're a hunter.

Why did he even kill you at all then?