Coffee Gnomes

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 13 Next
We're Hummingbird Expressed Gnomish Coffee, and you people don't know how to order a friggin' latte. We're gonna fix that right now. Three things you gotta do:

1. Show up. We have a cart Tuesday night from 7:00-7:30, under one of the trees right southeast of the Stormwind Cathedral. Get in line, get your coffee, go talk to people.
    2. Know the menu. If you don't know what you want, we'll tell you. We can also make any weird drink you want, long as we got the stuff. Just make a list or something if it's too long.
    3. Tip. Put a silver in the jar. It makes Puckers happy.

Here's the menu. Read it.

Base drinks:

Espresso: 2s
Latte: 4s
Cappuccino: 4s
Stormwind (espresso and hot water): 3s
Caffe Macchiatto: 4s
Latte Macciatto: 4s
Weekly special: 3s 50c

Specialty drinks:
Frontline: Quad shot with full cream. 4s
Phee: Our famous octoshot. Guaranteed to get you buzzed! 5s
Servitor: A double shot with velvety foam and liquid courage. 4s
Mhairin: Quad shot with double courage. 7s

For only 50c more, add...

Sugar (white or brown)
Honey
Mocha
Vanilla syrup
Caramel syrup
Peppermint syrup
Hazelnut syrup
Raspberry syrup
Moonberry syrup
Witchberry syrup
Cream
Half/half
Extra foam
Cinnamon
Disdain
Desolace pepper

Hummingbird Coffee: the Nectar of Gnomeregan!

Read our article in the Stormwind Herald: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200054258

*** Alt project of the Servitors of Lothar. Love RP? Check us out at www.servitors.org ***
This week's special is a vanilla ginger latte. It's pretty good. Got a little heat, a little sweet and smooth to balance it out. Perfect for the first day of spring.
It's PuckLIN, Phee. High Tinker's knickers, it's PuckLIN!
I know what it is. Puckers.
Can we order all the extras? Oh wow! Holy snapdragons that would be the BEST possible THING! Even the peppers and disdain! I wonder what disdain tastes like. Only one way to find out!
That was a lot of fun, I hope you guys continue to do this!
Can I roll up the rim to win?
03/21/2012 07:04 AMPosted by Gavran
That was a lot of fun, I hope you guys continue to do this!

Glad you liked it. Every Tuesday, 6:30-7:30. Bring tips.
Yay for Gnomes!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
This is promising.
Hrm, 6:30-7:30 meaning 6:30-7:30 server or 18:30 -19:30 server? I only ask, because coffee shops are traditionally a morning thing no matter when people are usually on MMO's.

If you guys do this at say, noon, I'll come by and hang out while I do my morning moneymongering. Maybe you could get more gnomes for the "noon crew", eh?

I personally dig this because its an excellent chance to actually RP Jervis. I'm lacking in chances, and he's cool. :) Coffee and newspapers and small talk is right up his alley.
-Jervis
03/21/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Jervis
18:30 -19:30 server
03/21/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Jervis
Hrm, 6:30-7:30 meaning 6:30-7:30 server or 18:30 -19:30 server? I only ask, because coffee shops are traditionally a morning thing no matter when people are usually on MMO's.

(<- Ophidia's main)

PM, as Pucklin kindly said. While it would be neat to do it in the morning some time, most of us play in the evening. There's also a considerably larger crowd in the post-meridian. IC, remember that this is GNOMISH expressed coffee. Only an estimated 13% of Gnomes sleep for more than two nights in a row. They have work to do, and they need the caffeine to do it.
Special this week is the Servitor. It's a layered drink that's got Strength, Courage, and Compassion (that's a double shot, "courage," and foam). A little something for our favorite regs.
Yes, this evening in Cathedral Square promises to be even more special and successful than previous weeks!

Why?

Because you'll be there.

Won't you?
Yes. I'm going to order the "Cap Carell", please?

. . .

It means sell me all of your coffee, ground up into pure, well... grounds, and put into a man-made, fish-free, sewer-free lake and bring it to a boil.Then give me a straw.
I am going to drink it.

. . .

Oh, and could I get just one little dab of vanilla in it?
I do so love me some vanilla.
This week we're serving up a Shot in the Face. That's a caffe macchiato with vanilla and Desolace pepper. It's good. Come get some, Cath Square, 6:30-7:30.
We're gonna do a thing where the special is ta do with employees. First up is our proprietrix's favorite drink, a sugared triple flat white. Short, creamy, and sweet on top of a lot of strength. Like all specials, the Brilliantine is only 3s 50c.

Unless you're a hot guy. Then it's free. 'Cause it's Brill. Get one tonight at Cathedral Square, 6:30-7:30.