My Ghost Story

Movies, TV and Entertainment
It takes a lot, and I do mean a LOT, to creep me out, but this show on Bio does a very good job at giving me the heebie-jeebies.

There are full episodes on Youtube as well if you guys wanna have a look.
I'll probably check out the Waverly Hills sanatorium one out tomorrow when I get around to finding it. I live around 5 miles away from it, I always like seeing it being shown in the spotlight :).
i love this show. this and a haunting(miss that show) on discovery were done quite well.
I get creeped out pretty easily but I can't help myself.

I want to look away, but I just can't. So, I'm off to watch some of this stuff.
I'm going to have to download this during the day. Youtube gets REALLY slow at night when it's best watched. It looks very good though.

I'd like to stay at the Driskel Hotel for a night to see what happens. I've walked by it many times before and even hung out at the firehouse across from it. Never went inside.
if you got a ps3 or something, you can buy episodes off psn for like 1.99 a show
Sometimes, I wish I'd never taken that pseudoscience course in collage and I didn't have logical explanations for almost every single thing on that show. The world was a lot more interesting and mysterious when I was ignorant. Not saying I'm closed minded. I've had some odd things actually happen to me, but I've found that, like, 99% of stuff on shows like this is easily explainable. For the most part, I watch My Ghost Story as a sad comedy.

By the way, I think there's some episodes for free on Hulu.
i roll my eyes at most of the people.. but i like the history of some of the places.. and make for interesting... the one guy i hated the most.. was the dude who said he was being followed by the spirits of 9/11
So.. Going to watch all the Ohio ones to give me more of a reason to want to gtfo.