[H][RP/PvP] Honor Among Thieves[Closed]

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 14 Next
Bump to da front.
Bamp again.
I feel kinda bad.. the majority of posts on this thread are bumps. >_>
Sad to report that we've had our first loss. It's not for everyone though, so it's all good. We'll just have to recover and keep on moving.
Honor Among Thieves! ..Almost half way to level 2, if that interests people at all. >_> EXP bonus, woohoo?
*push to front* We will persevere!
I think I'm just going to start holding a conversation with myself to make these bumps more interesting.
Ack! A guild like this would show up wouldn't it haha. I've always wanted to see this kind of guild made and participate in it. I'm already invested in 3 heavy rp/rp-pvp guilds with characters though o.o
Eventually, I just decided to beat everyone to the punch. :P And well, the more the merrier. We don't demand much, just to try to be on whenever possible and make it to an event once a week. >_> I imagine you're very busy though, so.. if not, well then, we're open to you if you ever find some more time to spare. xD
Gotta do all the heavy lifting, don't I?

K, I'm going to sleep now. Enjoy the bump.
I wonder if people who look at this thread actually take the time to read through all of our bumps. >_>
03/31/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Velthair
I wonder if people who look at this thread actually take the time to read through all of our bumps. >_>

*Tentatively raises hand*
03/31/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Jaxtoria
I'm sure lots of people do!

Well, um... this is embarrassing! xD
03/31/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Jaxtoria

Well, um... this is embarrassing! xD
*narrows eyes and steeples fingers*

I've been watching you for weeks.

O_O I'm... quite scared now, I will admit.
Bump de bump.
Worgen casts Bump. Super Effective.
03/31/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Jarkere
Worgen casts Bump. Super Effective.

*Is tempted to throw pokeball*
Anybody else enjoy Blizzard's April Fool's joke this year? I had a blast testing out the demo for that zergling type game. xD