Mage LF Raiding Guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
*Updated* Still looking for a solid guild on a good realm. 6/8 Hard Mode
Currently in a casual guild to help them level

Hey guys. I'm looking for a raiding guild with high progression into Hm's.
I've been a GM for the last 2 years on a different server/faction and tbh i don't think i have it in me to be a raid leader, GM and recruit members at the same time anymore with no support.

the following members are looking for a new home

the priest only got new gear this week.thats the reason behind no enchants or gems

My main is my mage which i will want to play all the time.
the priest is my fk around which i would like to use for alt runs and so on.

I enjoy making raid/achv runs and everything in between to make this game enjoyable.
I have a ventrilo server which I'm willing to pay for and am punctual/dedicated to the time i am willing to say i am on.
Raid Time Preferred are
Anytime throughout the night and weeks.Just not during the day as i work from 7am-6pm.

I would be a great addition to any Raiding Guild. If you feel you are interested, please ingame mail me pst me or real id me @
I am willing to transfer also.

"Unrivalled is a lvl 25 Weekend SG 10M Progression Guild (5/8HM DS). We are looking for a DK Tank + a Mage + a Healer for Heroic Dragon Soul. We raid from 1pm-6pm SVT (45min lunch) on Saturdays & Sundays."

Send ingame mail to Jahmin or Madarath for more info :)
Hey Kòdekkz,
Nocturnus Vexillari are a long established guild on Dath'remar(Oceanic) that has chosen the 10 man route for Cataclysm. We have been making excellent progress with our core mature & friendly raid group and currently have 8/8 HM on farm in DS, we are looking for a Mage to fill out our roster for future progression.
Raid Times are 7:30-10:30 PM Server Time Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays

Please go to to apply or contact Duskrunner on server if you are interested.
Ultimate is a 25m Raiding guild on Alliance Frostmourne that raids at GMT+8 timings.

Progression : 6/8HM

Raid Times : 930pm-1230am GMT+8 or 1230am-330am Midnight server time ( GMT+11 )
Wed Thurs Monday.

Kindly apply at

Core spot 6/8hm 8pm-12 - wed thur sun mon -

:) (cut it short so less spam)

Come talk soon
Hey mate,
<lethality> - Khaz'goroth (A) - is currently recruiting members for its 3/8 (with 4-5/8H exp) heroic Core team. We are a social/semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for skilled memebers for it's recently reformed raiding group.

We raid Fri/sat 8-11 server time.

Add me or my co-gm on real ID or message me in game if you want to chat :)
My real ID:

A link to our recruitment thread:
Hi Kodekkz

Myst have spots open for a mage, we raid 2 nights a week Wednesday/Thursday from 7:00 AEDT - 11:00 AEDT. Currently we are 6/8H DS and are working on Heroic Spine.

Would love to see an app from you -

Alternatively, you can speak to the following via Real ID or in-game for further information: -Imtesh –Dinladen – Raiynne

Sealed are a 10 man 5/8H guild who raid two days a week from 7:30pm to 11:00pm server time (GM+10) on Wednesday and from 6:30pm to 10:30pm on Sunday nights. We've been on break for a month due to a few guild members going away on holiday but we're resuming our Blackhorn progression tomorrow.

We're currently in need of a mage to fill up our 10th spot for progression and heading into MoP! Feel free to drop by our server and whisper myself of Ringostaarr for more info.
Hi! ^^
If you're still looking for a guild Dark Phoenix is currently recruiting. We usually clear 6/8 HM in about 2 hours on our first raid night each week and are currently working on H Spine. We're in need of a ranged DPS. We're on Saurfang and raid from 8 - 11 pm (UTC/GMT +10 hours) on Thurs, Sun and Mon. If you'd like any more info please feel free to take a look at our guild website: or add me on Real ID:
- Kitty - 8/8 heroic 25 man raid guild.

Recruiting all range as we prepare for MOP.