Bingo Break selling H Dragon Soul Runs

Area 52
Bingo Break is selling Dragon Soul Runs.

Savior of Azeroth Run : 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Run. You get all the Heroic DS kills + 410/416 gear (The gear you get depends on your class/role. You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement and title : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title).

Dragon Soul Elite Run : 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul Run. This run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden. This mount will probably become 1% in MOP so this is your chance to get yours now. You get all the Heroic DS kills + 410/416 gear (The gear you get depends on your class/role. You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement, title and mount : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

Life-Binder's Handmaiden Run : Heroic Madness of Deathwing kill. This run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden. This mount will probably become 1% in MOP so this is your chance to get yours now. You get the weapon you need if It's available* (You will have more info when we schedule your run). This run gives you the following achievement, title and mount : Heroic: Madness of Deathwing + Savior of Azeroth (title) + Life-Binder's Handmaiden.

For more info, prices and to see all the other runs we sell, please visit : http://www.bingobreakguild.com/
LOL skype
Sent you mail. Your guild has the best selling rates so far.
seems good
bump
Bump!
Oh hai!
Shadowmourne items for h ds mount??
oh si j'avais assez d'or, calice de criss de calvaire......
We don't take any items or mounts.
Spread the love
Tyralis, we miss you on Undermine.
this is actually a sick deal for the price. I do not care about achievements or boss kills. I just want a 416 rathrak. Would you possibly just sell me the item.
03/29/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Iysdexia
Tyralis, we miss you on Undermine.

<3
03/30/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Hiyah
this is actually a sick deal for the price. I do not care about achievements or boss kills. I just want a 416 rathrak. Would you possibly just sell me the item.

We can't really do that since it would be a glod loss for us. If we have buyer, the full price is better for us. If we have a week with no buyer, I think that would be possible.
03/30/2012 03:15 AMPosted by Hiyah
. I just want a 416 rathrak.

Heroic lightning rod is better.
if you don't have a buyer let me know. i want the dagger for pvp purposes.
We just updated our website with all our available runs.
Our new run includes Life-Binder's Handmaiden!
For more info, please visit : http://www.bingobreakguild.com/
I'd be interested in this...
Just finished my Savior of Azeroth run with them. It was an enjoyable experience and I actually learnt a few things. I recommend them and will definitely use them for future heroic runs.

/signed Sylvanas