Beta Minion Changes

Warlock
Small update on the Voidlord's threat:

Just finished soloing Stonecore as Demo with the tank glyph, and I had some difficulty keeping agro off him. Also, with Soul Link active he's extremely durable. Like I guessed earlier, he makes a great off-tank for a main tank Demo.

Wrathguard has the same abilities for increasing our own threatgeneration, try him yet?
03/23/2012 12:08 AMPosted by Baalsamael
Wrathguard has the same abilities for increasing our own threatgeneration, try him yet?

I have not. While he does have the agro buff, he's lacking the taunt and defensive abilities. The taunt is probably the biggest reason I couldn't keep agro off the Voidlord, since it has only a 10-second cooldown and he'll cast it even if he's under 120 energy.
03/23/2012 12:31 AMPosted by Fallensaint
While he does have the agro buff, he's lacking the taunt and defensive abilities. The taunt is probably the biggest reason I couldn't keep agro off the Voidlord

So... wrathguard is prolly gonna be our tank demon :3
I'm actually surprised they are making so many of the demons abilities "smart". I thought Blizz wanted to get away from things happening automatically and wanted the player to have to do the button push.
Any images of the new pets?
I thought I read somewhere that Fel Imps can dispel from multiple targets at once.