Beta ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
03/22/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Alumian
I'm not certain what the logic is behind allowing random people into a restaurant before patrons who've already paid for their reservation well ahead of time.

The only players on the Beta atm are AP participants.

Wrong.
03/22/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Nethaera
I thought if you got the A. Pass you would be able to be in the beta for MOP. Am I missing something here ? I hope I do get to do the beta, but who knows what Blizzard is going to do ?

You will be getting into the beta if you have an Annual Pass. Don't worry. We just got the beta up last night and while we've already done some invites, we have a lot more to do.

If you want more information on the process, you can read the Beta Opt-in and F.A.Q. post we have [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4639551/Mists_of_Pandaria™_Beta_Opt-in_and_FAQ-3_20_2012"]here[/url].

Here's the question I think that most pertains to you:

I am participating in the World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion; when do I begin testing?

We’re inviting Annual Pass holders in waves over the course of the beta test, and will be ramping up the number of invites we send as quickly as possible. We’ll be inviting Annual Pass holders based on several factors, including how long your World of Warcraft account has been active and when you signed up for the Annual Pass. Keep an eye on your Battle.net account and email for your invite to join the beta test.

Please note that our Customer Service department cannot help with flagging accounts for the beta and is not able to tell you exactly when you will be invited.

We're very aware that everyone is expecting to be in as soon as possible and we're committed to doing what we can to make that happen. We just ask that everyone is a little patient as we make that happen.
patient as in...weeks...months? <.<
"When do I get Diablo® III and the other exclusive benefits?

You'll be able to download and play Diablo® III as soon as it's available and once you complete the one-year term, it's yours to keep, even if you cancel your subscription. Tyreal's Charger will be available with Patch 4.3 and beta access will go live with the beta launch."

They shouldn't have advertised this if they couldn't deliver, and we as customers deserve an explanation or compensation for our $190 commitment. We were told at Blizzcon that we were getting rewards for showing Blizz our support, time to return the favor
I wish I had my Beta Pass. I thought I would get it when it started. I'm one sad shaman :(
03/22/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Fdhgj

The only players on the Beta atm are AP participants.

Wrong.

Prove it.

Wrong.

Prove it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/lamec.png/

This was shown earlier if you look you can see there is no diablo III download like there is if you have an annual pass. Only the offer to pre purchase it.

This is not my screenie just something from another thread.

Prove it.

This was shown earlier if you look you can see there is no diablo III download like there is if you have an annual pass. Only the offer to pre purchase it.

So a random photo from the internet that could have been photoshoped is your proof?

Like I said...

Prove it.

So a random photo from the internet that could have been photoshoped is your proof?

Like I said...

Prove it.

OH everything can be photoshopped blah blah blah. That is the first thing someone screams when you post a screenie. People also have posted getting in and not having an AP. Take it as you will. I was not the poster you asked for proof but I passed along something I came across on the forums today.

You wouldn't of been happy no matter what was posted. I can tell that by your response.
Dayummm !@#$%z, mah gurl Nethaera is doin' her best to help you all out and you're all getting up in arms about a beta invite that she has said is on it's way? Poor girl is just tryna do her job and all she gets is a thread full of angry nerds. :(

This one's for you Neth baby, *hug*!

Beta is not going anywhere any time soon. /calm!
Ah hahaha, Just gotta laugh at all the impatient people, you will get your email when the time comes...
What I honestly don't get is this....

...did almost everyone who signed up for the annual pass honestly think they were all going to get access at the same time?

Blizz can't handle the influx of people when a major new patch goes live, never mind a few million people crashing the beta.

Sheesh. Relax people. You'll get hte invite when you get it (and yes, I'll be waiting patiently for mine as well).

• Over 240 days /played time just on my warlock alone.
  • Account active since 2005. Never missed a payment.
  • Signed up for annual pass the day of.

And I've yet to get into a single beta test. Ever.

But hey, I'm sure there's more qualified, more experienced warlocks more deserving who can give you better insight and feedback on the expansion.

I am like you and a lot of others in regards to time played. From what I've read it seems that we will be last seeing how the new players who just got the AP and the game are getting in.
I can understand that a time line for the "waves" can't be pre-announced necessarily. that said, is it possible to announce each time a new "wave" is sent out? That way I don't feel like I have to check my email and account page 3-4 times a day to make sure I'm not missing it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kLKCtWV7m0E

Well played Mike Morhaime.

Like I said...

Prove it.

Prove that it is ONLY AP users that have the beta..k thanks.. BTW... Your wrong.