Eyefinity

General Discussion
Post Limit:
It's disappointing to still not have DX11 eyefinity support. Only able to select the res of one monitor with the DX11 path.
Amen.
Is there still no fix for this yet? I still can't select anything beyond 1920x1080 in the options. I want the 5760x1080 please!
09/30/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Boost
Is there still no fix for this yet? I still can't select anything beyond 1920x1080 in the options. I want the 5760x1080 please!

i would like to see a fix for this or at least have blizzard adress this. i went and bought 3 23 inch monitors for perspective and i am glad to see i threw away that money as its almost 2015 and still no native resolution for eyefinity minus the default 1 monitor.
Multiple monitors are something that will likely never be fully supported by game devs on the whole. They view even having more than one monitor as some kind of rare niche thing and deem it not worth the resources required (of which, admittedly, there are a decent number of) to support it. Game companies are slow to develop support for things like this, or for new input types (like Tbolt/Displayport), regardless of the architecture being in place and ready to develop. I don't know why anyone thinks having more than 1 monitor is rare (in fact I'd say that for gaming the opposite is true: I haven't played any game with anyone who has less than 2 monitors in YEARS), but alas, it's the times we live in.
I am having the same problem I can see up to 3200x1800 so lame