The 100,000g WoW Factor show is TONIGHT!

Earthen Ring
FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Stay tuned for more news of the upcoming show! Get your transmogs back out and polish them up! Noelani and Ironyca of WoW Roleplay Gear and I ("Nikon", Disenchanting Azeroth) will be back in town in a couple of weeks to check out the goods so get ready!

In the meantime you can catch us in the following locations listed below as you prepare your outfits for the big 10,000g prizes. Feel free to post questions or simply stay tuned for updates to follow on dates/times.

Keelhaul
Twitter: @DEazeroth
Email: keelhaul@deazeroth.com
www.deazeroth.com

Noelani/Ironyca
Twitter: @wowroleplaygear
Email: noelani@wowroleplaygear.com, ironyca@wowroleplaygear.com
www.wowroleplaygear.com
WOAH.

WOAH WOAH.

GOLD?!
We're going LIVE next weekend! Stay tuned for details! Over 100,000g in prizes are on the line including multiple 10,000g prizes to the best looking transmogs!

Keel
Date/Time is set!

We are BACK this Friday night, April 20th at 8pm server time!!! Over 100,000g in gold to give out to the top transmogs on Alliance!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!
WOAH.

WOAH WOAH.

GOLD?!

Yep, free gold if they pick you for lookin cute and stuffs xD
Ok guys. I'm not showing Isis off this time cuz I seen all the other Draenei you picked in the same gear. I will definitely be at this with my Priest, Syreene. She's my deadly weapon. You'll see. ;)
Details for the show are up, and we're dropping a 20,000g grand prize into the mix!

http://deazeroth.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-search-of-wow-factor-earthen-ring.html
Catch the LIVESTREAM of the show and all the judges' commentary beginning at 8pm server at twitch.tv/deazeroth
The Picasa Album for the Earthen Ring (A) #WoWfactorShow is up! https://picasaweb.google.com/102475535476350886724/TheWoWFactorEARTHENRINGA
Thanks for another great event, Keelhaul. I particularly enjoyed being able to watch the streaming show and hear all the commentary while participating -- I barely noticed the time passing before I realized I had been there for 4 hours! lol Looking forward to the next show, I'll try to have something new & exciting put together for ya. :)
How much fun was that!!!! Time passed very quickly. I enjoyed the commentary but wish I had logged into the live stream sooner to hear commentary on my T-mog. I was thrilled to win 1k !! And of course, thank you so much. I would have liked to have had the chance for some ideas to improver the look, however so many other were asking as well. I will try to get a great new look for next time and I so look forward to it!!