BOA items in MoP

Customer Support
So whats going to happen in MoP with BOA items I wonder, will we get 2 more new ones like legs and boots that go to 90? will there even be any? maybe just a new set of chests and shoulders that actually push to 90 instead of the ones that only go to 80?
Nobody knows yet since Blizzard has not announced what will happen with them.
so what would you want to see? I am not asking for official info, I am phrasing it as ideas how it could be, what I wanna see, etc.
03/28/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Amuria
so what would you want to see? I am not asking for official info, I am phrasing it as ideas how it could be, what I wanna see, etc.
Most likely, they would implement 2 totally new pieces of BoA gear to go along with the other pieces that are already available.
My only annoyance with that is the idea that it sets people up with closer to ALL boa items 1-80, also with all possible BOA gear and guild perks right now exp is 150%

Helm 10%
Shoulders 10%
Chest 10%
Cloak 5%
Ring 5%

Guild perk 10%2 more would actually be pushing it I worry, at lowest they would likely do 2 5% items but that still brings us up to 160% exp without rest
Seeing as the the Beta is roughly a week old, and not all the features are present yet, there is no telling if new heirlooms are gonna be present.
03/28/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Amuria

Instead of faster leveling (I think its too fast now tbh), I'd like to see new heirlooms present a bonus to guild reputation gain.
03/29/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Darrie

Instead of faster leveling (I think its too fast now tbh), I'd like to see new heirlooms present a bonus to guild reputation gain.
They have already had that in Cataclysm. There are tabards that give 50% and 100% extra guild rep respectively that are BoA.
This issue isn't related to Customer Support, Amuria. I have locked this thread and kindly request that you post your feedback in the Mists of Pandaria Forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2592425/