100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 36 37 38 55 Next
You know, when you guys post "Got it!" That doesn't really help us,

At least post like when your account was made, how many months you've paid, when you got the pass, etc.

Thanks

I agree, that way we can get a rough idea about who is in this wave.
people shouldn't get upset for not getting an invite sooner for having played longer.
its a beta, if you are a vet than you should know that this is the most open Beta blizzard has had for WoW to date.
take a pill and relax. you're gonna get it long before Q4 of this year.
may 2007, still no invite.
gonna watch the movie Waiting cause im still Waiting
03/30/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Conbaa
Yeah same boat here...I was under the impression it was going to be 100% random...so yeah I'm in the last wave for sure. Making new customers feel like crap for not playing at the beginning is wrong and counter productive. I hope the enjoy my money for now cause I'm done once my time is up.

Are you implying it's bad business to reward veteran players for their time, money, and dedication to the developers and their work?

I mean, I get that you don't want to be at the end of the line, but I personally think they're going random through the time-lines. People from every walk of accumulated game time will be invited in every wave. From the day 1 vets to the last week newbs. That's why there's still some people from vanilla that aren't in yet, so that every one has a chance.
i was pretty impressed with them doing 100,000 MORE after the first wave. that's pretty excellent and a sign of this beta much, much further along than cataclysm's. which means more chance to catch bugs and have the game running smoothly on launch 8)

for the record, i'm an 08 subscriber, only unsubbed for about four/five months last year. AP since early march. no beta invite yet but eh, with the rate they're going with the waves, it's not a big deal waiting. blues are communicating with players pretty well on this.
03/30/2012 07:11 PMPosted by Kerà
OLD SPICE BODY WASH WILL BLOW YOUR BETA APART WITH POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Oh, god i was not expecting that!

Thanks for the good laugh.

your welcome :)
It'd be funny if they also said we are handing out invites sorted also by number of achieve points. The accounts with the highest score get in first, that would have been hilarious seeing peeps in stormwind going bananas over achieve runs. Btw I hope I get my invite tonight or tomorrow. I would love to be able to test with you guys. :D good luck everyone.
03/30/2012 05:58 PMPosted by Mäkelä
i started my account Oct 2006 i have paid for 80 months of sub and got AP on Oct 21 no invite yet

Unpossible!! Unless you have multiple accounts attached to your bnetid.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=oct+2006+to+now+in+months

2 Waves down, and if they continue in this pattern there are 8 more to go for AP holders. WoW Blizz, I can't wait to get in and see this thing.

Bashiok noted it would take another 6+ hours to finish processing this wave.

Misinformation, he states
Posted by Bashiok
Please check there today and tomorrow, as today’s wave of invites will be processing throughout the day and likely into early tomorrow morning.

and doing a search for posts by Bash doesnt show any newer posts from that one.
i got a question.....does ur transmogs follow u when u transfer a toon over to beta?

Sure do!
bliizzzzzzzzzz hurry da fudge up
03/30/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Holydasher
OLD SPICE BODY WASH WILL BLOW YOUR BETA APART WITH POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

heee hee old spice <3
03/30/2012 07:19 PMPosted by Årcee

heee hee old spice <3

aww u miss me? :)
03/30/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Aurashøt
I got my invite, thanks Blizzard!

Grats mate!
Well... to the people who told me be patient earlier, still not in. Day one account...just frustrating. At this point it feels even more hopeless because at a certain point their 2 servers are going to be maxed out and the rest of us are going to be waiting a long time for it.
You know, when you guys post "Got it!" That doesn't really help us,

At least post like when your account was made, how many months you've paid, when you got the pass, etc.

Thanks

I agree, that way we can get a rough idea about who is in this wave.

Personally , i think alot of people are lying about getting in.

11-23-04 76 months paid, AP the hour it was offered, and I got in this morning, I'll link a post from the beta forum for proof as well in a minute.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4254521905?page=1#16
just wondering but when will the next wave then be? if there was one today, will we see one tomorrow or some time next week? im in no rush but its just info im really after at this point