100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 51 52 53 55 Next
100,000 more invites are being sent out to Anual Pass subscribers only? Cool i guess, but let me know when the rest of the loyal subscribers will get in.
Bull!@#$ I was one of the first to sign up and I still don't have mine. Get your %^-* together blizzard.

i thought that said threesome >.>

LOL LOL XD

O GOD NOW SAILOR MOON

LOL LOL XD

O GOD NOW SAILOR MOON

HA HA HA Silly. ;)
anyone mind telling me what i should be looking for in my account managment to download the beta of MoP?
i like how they say it will go all night :D

LOL LOL XD

O GOD NOW SAILOR MOON

Seems legit... until the last season.
-Looks up at arcee and tacklehugs,crying dramatically- T..they should send their most bipolar/Depressed Blue in here to cry with us.. xD

O GOD NOW SAILOR MOON

HA HA HA Silly. ;)

ANIMANIACS! hands down the best cartoon show ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIgJ0MYSjv8&feature=plcp&context=C40c030aVDvjVQa1PpcFMFbakn-YWnFBaiciUzlpGsHqdBi0B2jvk%3D thought this would help, its a funny song.
where the hell is mine huh....any day now blizzard.....any day....
03/30/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Payload
100,000 more invites are being sent out to Anual Pass subscribers only? Cool i guess, but let me know when the rest of the loyal subscribers will get in.

Loyal? If you were Loyal you'd have gotten the annual pass.
03/30/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Tehstool
It should be where your real wow account is. Sorry i can't really provide a screenshot or anything as I haven't been invited yet.

I have a feeling your not the only one.. o.o
03/30/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Creedanse
anyone mind telling me what i should be looking for in my account managment to download the beta of MoP?

under game client downloads there should be a Beta wow client listed not just WoW & PTR.

Or you can do what i did this morning and MANUALLY download the client direct from the Blizz servers and install the beat.. 18 GB and 2 hours after i did and I have beta client waiting for me to have access :P
well....no invite yet...as an owner of two accounts i would expect at least one of them to be on an early wave. i log on at least once a day and check them both....
is waves still getting out right now? Plz post if u got it
You guys conveniently sent me D3 beta which I wasn't signed up for, nor have any interest in playing, instead of the MOP beta which I have been salivating over.

So, looks like my beta was D3, and not MOP.

Don't panic, I got d3 too and asked Blizzard what it meant, and they said I'll still be getting MoP as well. It's part of the contract.