Even More (Another 100,000) Beta Invites

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 126 Next
Oh wow I never expected the invites to pump out so quickly!

Keep it up blizz :D
03/30/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
Correct. SO FAR! duh duhn DUUUUUUHN!
To quote from a Blizzcon...
SOMETHING EPIC IS AFOOT
We heard you like invites so we put an invite in your invite so you can beta while you beta.

This is a short but sweet update that we're sending an additional 100,000 invites out tonight, for a total of 200,000 Mists of Pandaria invites being sent out today. Again, it will take a while for the invites to process so we recommend keeping an eye on your games list through http://www.battle.net/account/management/" class="bml-link-url2">Battle.net Account Management</a>, as we expect invites to continue going out into the wee hours of the night and into tomorrow.

For more information on the invite process as a whole please refer back to today's earlier announcement: <a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4253902117

Bashiok, do you want a new best friend, because if I actually make it in this wave, you will have on in me.
i love this bashiok guy man hes amazing and funny haha beta while you beta classic
is it random? or is it based on how long account was active?
I... I...Awesome! So many invites!
I think the blues are hyped up on Red Bull and coffee while they spend all night inviting.

Thus their cheery mood.
great, hopefully i wake up tomorrow with invite in mail
Wow that's a pretty late night post. Thanks for the info. And tell the staff thanks for trying to get all of us AP'ers in.
Where do I see it? What page, you said account management, but I log in and I have a lot of stuff to look into to see if I have access to it. Do I need to click on the game I have? I have a beta profile already set up from previous betas (WoW1). I never have been able to see what page it would be on - I don't want to miss it!
being playing since launch and got the AP within the first 10 mins so yea....i better get my invite....
I hope you're planning to add more servers because 300k people on just a few servers will be a gigantic lagfest.
Thanks Bashiok for the updates!! Hope to get in beta tonight or tomorrow morning thanks!
I feel like I am on Oprah, YOU GET A BETA INVITE, AND YOU GET A BETA INVITE, AND YOU GET A BETA INVITE AND YOU GET A BETA INVITE!
Woot Can't wait..must make Nightelf monk!
/pounce hugs Bashiok

RAWR!

im just a tiny bit excited.. sowwy!
Going to be an awesome Saturday (maybe)!

Excellent communication :)
I would love you forever for an invite.
Hoping I'm in the third wave... I signed up on day 2 of the AP, but I've only been subscribed off and on since 2007.
Why send out three hundred THOUSAND invites when you can send out ...

pinky to mouth ...

three hundred MILLION?