Even More (Another 100,000) Beta Invites

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 126 Next
03/30/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Sheepshifter
Are all 300,000 accounts flagged for beta, or are they being flagged throughout the night?

Flagged through-out the night most likely, they can't just flip a switch and they all be flagged o.o.
Checking but nothing, I keep checking and checking!
03/30/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
So this means we're at a total of 300,000 AP invites being sent out in these big waves, correct?

Correct. SO FAR! duh duhn DUUUUUUHN!

How many beta servers are there going to be? Heard the ones up were so crowed it was ridiculous.

Just be patient and wait.

No point in crying on the forums about not getting in.

I'm not crying. I'm trying to bribe Blizz and the goblins with baked goods.
Words cant describe the amazingness. Maybe my 55 months played will be enough for this one :O
03/30/2012 09:51 PMPosted by Sheepshifter
Are all 300,000 accounts flagged for beta, or are they being flagged throughout the night?

Flagging throughout the night and into tomorrow. It takes quite a bit of time to process each account. Even if it only took 1 second to flag each account it'd still take something like 55 hours to process? Not saying that's how long it'll be, but it puts it in perspective. :)
I waited patiently since Warcraft III for this day to come, but I can't hold my feelings any longer. Pretty please Mr, Blizzard. Allow me to make a Pandaren Brewmaster so I can throw my brew at those stinky bugs and help the game for release :(
03/30/2012 09:37 PMPosted by Maylle
Bashiok, why are you so awesome? Do you take awesome pills in the morning, mixed into your awesome coffee while listening to your awesome radio station?

LOL... butt kisser
Has anyone from 07 + been invited?

I've been active since '06, patiently waiting..
Yay got my invite!!!
It takes them a bit to send them out.

I watch a movie or something and check every once in a while.
Yes please let me make my pandaren monk healer for i can heal the bugs and do the fun-ness.
Sincerely me. :D
will it show up as PTR MOP?
Thats awesome tyvm! i hope mine comes tonight :)
Everytime i press F5 my heart breaks a little more... T.T
03/30/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Bashiok

Flagging throughout the night and into tomorrow. It takes quite a bit of time to process each account. Even if it only took 1 second to flag each account it'd still take something like 55 hours to process? Not saying that's how long it'll be, but it puts it in perspective. :)

I will wait in suspense lol. Thanks for keeping us updated and have a great weekend!
i want my invite please ;D
This has got to be one MASSIVE stress test of the systems, as well as the players lol. Especially those towards the end of the list.
03/30/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Bashiok

Oooh thank you! And oh my god! BASHIOK REPLIED TO ME..My life is now complete.