Sentry Totem 135: Totem Fool's Day

Shaman
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
No, Kaoru and Kenshin haven't done it yet. I'm waiting for the sex scene.

And I know Kenshin is packing. Didn't you see what he did to his master? You do know what the final attack really is right?

There is no sex scene. Sorry

And yes, I know.
04/02/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Hyjinx
Crabby never showed up for me this year.

Adblock is too strong bro.
04/02/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Sparkÿ
Adblock is too strong bro.
I'm running AdBlock and had to manually block it, could possibly be NoScript?

Maybe, but I am fairly confident I don't have NoScript on this comp yet and I couldn't see crabby. Was only running Adblock at the time on firefox.

Maybe, but I am fairly confident I don't have NoScript on this comp yet and I couldn't see crabby. Was only running Adblock at the time on firefox.
Gotcha. Probably something diff in the Chrome version then.

Chrome has the cats bro!
Last night we were messing around doing H Rag and the other tank got face planted. Our Enhance shammy did a rockbiter taunt on rag to get him into the roots. Was pretty awesome. So shaman tanking does exist, even if only for 5 seconds.

Just thought i'd share, it was pretty cool to see.
There is no sex scene. Sorry

And yes, I know.

Well I wasted a good 49 episodes or 980 minutes of my life for nothing. Thanks for the heads up.
Last night we were messing around doing H Rag and the other tank got face planted. Our Enhance shammy did a rockbiter taunt on rag to get him into the roots. Was pretty awesome. So shaman tanking does exist, even if only for 5 seconds.

Just thought i'd share, it was pretty cool to see.

Months behind. Purge did it (Rockbiter taunt into the roots that is) prenerf I'm pretty sure.

That said, by the above logic then Hunter tanking also exists for 5 seconds <3
When you renew your subscription to WoW, Valithria Dreamwalker should pop up and be like "YOU HAVE RENEWED"! imo

Gotcha. Probably something diff in the Chrome version then.

I'd agree, I'm using firefox and I had to manually block him too with adblock running.

Hyjinx, nice xmog
zzz
04/02/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Rude
zzz
That's how I felt after my 70 minute wait just to get my shaman transfered. T_T
zzz

sweet ta-ta's, he's back
zzz

welcome back fgt

04/02/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Masochist

where ya off to now?
04/02/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Refrigerator
where ya off to now?
Suramar still horde though.
04/02/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Eldudearino
Hyjinx, nice xmog

I've always liked t4.

04/02/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Masochist
zzz

The !@#$. All mine have been basically instant.
"From what I gather, Chillbro posted some stuff about something interesting. Then 30 people said some things in response"

Sounds about right.
04/02/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Hyjinx
Earlier in the morning character services were fubar. Guess after they came back, there were still a few glitches.

I used my main account to paid for another month (blizz store time code) for this one, then tried to pay for a server swap for the main account. So not sure if that caused it. But for some reason the card didn't take with the transfer and I had to talk with someone in billing to clear it.

Anywho, after I talked to the rep, it took like 5 mins to fix and go through. I just wish they had better "on hold" music.
04/02/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Hyjinx

same

except for the time my friend found out I was xferring and he chain sent me blacksmith hammers to stop me from leaving >:(