LF Raiding Guild

Thrall
Hey, potential server transfer looking for a raiding guild. Weekends are better than weekdays for me, but if raids don't go past 11 server on weekdays, that's cool too.

I have four 85's. I'm most happy playing my feral druid Selmack (393), but also interested in playing my disc priest Shiala (393). I have a DK tank as well, Banxy (390) and bringing a pally tank along, Barbarius (389). All toons are currently on Cenarius server.

Been playing this game forever mostly on a west coast server and now want to join an east coast server due to time constraints. I'm and looking for a good home guild that can have fun during progression raiding.

Let me know if you are in need of a skilled player.

Prefer to stay alliance side (love shadowmeld), but horde is always an option.
Thanks
The Last Hope is a horde guild on Thrall (PVE, EST) that raids late night weekends. We are currently rebuilding our rosters and hoping to return to a 25 man raiding guild. We are also currently running 2 10 mans every week

Weekend Raid Group Progression:

6/7 Hard Modes in Firelands
8/8 Dragon Soul 25 man
3/8H Dragon Soul 10 man (2 groups)

Raid Times:
Fridays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Saturdays - 10/25 man Raid night 11pm -3AM EST
Sundays - 10/25 man Raid night 9pm -1AM EST

The Last Hope loot is done by council, and will be distributed evenly among those who we feel are doing their best job with what they have and who deserves it the most. Our objective is to get people evenly geared that are dedicated to raiding and thus progressing the guild as a whole.http://lasthopethrall.guildportal.com/

If you have any questions please contact me on my real id at summa517@gmail.com
Hey Selmack,

Triumphant has three groups running. We are 5/8 Heroic and would be interested in checking you out on one or more of your characters... I think the groups that will best fit your schedule are:Death Corps:
Saturday from 1030 pm Server (Eastern) to 200 am Server (Eastern)
Sunday from 930 pm Server (Eastern) to 100 am Server (Eastern)

or

No Presence:
Thursday from 900 pm Server (Eastern) to 1030 pm Server (Eastern)
Friday from 900 pm Server (Eastern) to 1130 pm Server (Eastern)

You can contact me, Grandbeef, Appleshampoo, Florxme or Inshadows at your convenience,

Or Apply online at Triumphant.enjin.com
Organized Crime is currently recruiting as well.

Tues Weds Thurs are our raid days from 8pm to 11pm

Contact Dominitus or Frrenchy in game.... or just ask anyone if an officer is online.
Overtime raids weekends on Alliance, they are the only ones I know of with that schedule. Their recruitment post is around here somewhere.
Guildcensored.wowstead.com
censoredofthrall@gmail.com

4 active raid groups 5th forming

All our raids are run by the members of the raids not by guild leadership. We have no team 2 all our teams are full time independent raiding groups. We also have a large group of social members.