Would Someone "Lend" Me 10k Gold?

Stormreaver
Just pickpockted the ring, all I need is 10k now :)
Nobodys buying my damn boots.
want to make that quick 1k?

step 1. go to northrend and farm frostweave cloth off converted heroes in icecrown.. (i usually get 10-12 stacks in hr when i multi pull)

step 2. vendor all grays (usually for 1 hr u get approx 120g in grays but if u get lucky up 2 200g not including gold looted)

step 3 once u get that 10-12 stacks go to ah and post the cloth as bolts or plain and sell em. (at horde side its usually around 70-90g per stack)

step 4. recount ur profit. usually gold looted in 1 hr is 50-75g, sell grays = 120-200g sell 10 - 12 stacks of frostweave for 70g-90g) fehuk u have made 1100g in 1hr! this is one part of wat i do second is i play AH with my mining and enchanting where i de greens from JC or bs and sell at enchants... usual week at horde side i make 30k per week as profit (per week i probably drop 50-60k in mats and remake that with 30k profit so yea not bad.... plus stormreaver is the best economy to work with for mining and enchanting illidan and crushridge is !@#$ing terrible o.othis does not include greens which i d'e and make a hefty 120g from dust or essences...
if only US dollars were something like wow gold i would b a millionaire =*(*
that sounds like some seriously boring play time.
want to make that quick 1k?

step 1. go to northrend and farm frostweave cloth off converted heroes in icecrown.. (i usually get 10-12 stacks in hr when i multi pull)

step 2. vendor all grays (usually for 1 hr u get approx 120g in grays but if u get lucky up 2 200g not including gold looted)

step 3 once u get that 10-12 stacks go to ah and post the cloth as bolts or plain and sell em. (at horde side its usually around 70-90g per stack)

step 4. recount ur profit. usually gold looted in 1 hr is 50-75g, sell grays = 120-200g sell 10 - 12 stacks of frostweave for 70g-90g) fehuk u have made 1100g in 1hr! this is one part of wat i do second is i play AH with my mining and enchanting where i de greens from JC or bs and sell at enchants... usual week at horde side i make 30k per week as profit (per week i probably drop 50-60k in mats and remake that with 30k profit so yea not bad.... plus stormreaver is the best economy to work with for mining and enchanting illidan and crushridge is !@#$ing terrible o.othis does not include greens which i d'e and make a hefty 120g from dust or essences...

My boots aren;t selling so ill give that a try
If anyone wants to buy VP bots for 2.5k whisper/mail me in game, no one is buying them...
i feel ive been trolled. sad day
i dont get it
Oh, I got my daggers everyone.