Achievements
1 2 3 26 Next
Last one capped so starting a new one.

Links to the previous threads:
1. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981678606
2. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2548997677
3. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342014819
4. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038604803

Got ashes today for #141 :D. Guess I've still got a bit of luck left in me. Experiment off Ultrax and then 4 days later Ashes.

Edit: Don't know why the other 2 links aren't being highlighted o.O
first
Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher at long last, 150 mounts! I've hit my goal and I can finally quit!

...Of course, I'll still want to kill Kael'thas weekly because A'lar is still great.
...And I've invested too much time in killing Attumen weekly to just give up.
...And I still want Transmog gear from Ulduar and ICC, might as well make sure the runs I do include 0 Lights and HLK.

Dammit, nothing's changed. T_T
I had a pretty rough night last night - Stuff happened.

Slept in super late and proceeded to just quickly do Karazhan with no result and invited 2 of my friends to go kill Onyxia quick as my door bell rang. I had a friend come over to pick me up as we were apparently going to go play cards.
We quickly proceed to kill Onyxia and well...Somebody managed to catch me literally freaking out IRL over a certain pile of pixels in the loot box.

Reins of the Onyxian Drake

Embarassing? NAWWWWWW.

Had to log literally as soon as I looted it though because I had to go play cards.
Pulled out the Onyxia Raid deck to celebrate.

I lost.
Reins of the Spectral Tiger and Big Battle Bear

#163.

No ony or invinc yet another week =[

-Wham
Reins of the Spectral Tiger and Big Battle Bear

#163.

No ony or invinc yet another week =[

-Wham

No need to sign your name, we can clearly see who you are.

Haven't done my raids yet this week, but i'm sure nothing will drop as per the usual.
last night i finally got my favorite ground mount the Winterspring Frostsaber now if only i can add the Time Lost to my collection.
03/28/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Ungoggy
No need to sign your name, we can clearly see who you are.

Why do people care so much that I do, doesn't affect them in any way.

-Wham
Okay, I'm starting to recollect on a new main. I need YOUR help people. I am torn between obtaining a Big Blizz Bear or Swift Spectral Tiger, which would you choose and why.
Another week of EoE and the Blue Drake and the Azure Drake refuse to drop. Hopefully I will have better luck with TK, OL, UP, Ulduar 0, H25 LK and maybe even a lucky roll for the Twilight Drake that I STILL haven't gotten.

Also I am one achievement away from the ironbound proto-drake which I have a weekly group already organized for.
03/28/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Wham
Why do people care so much that I do, doesn't affect them in any way.

I think it just strikes people as odd because the forums already sign your name over there.
<---

On topic, gratz on that Ony drake. I know I've already said that before in game but it's worth repeating.

Don't imagine you'd want to help us with ours now, eh? Hahaha.

As for me, this week was a bust. No luck with Ony, Maly, Kara, Dragon Soul. But my mysterious egg still has a chance to save the day.

And hopefully I can actually find an H tier 11 group to finish the Cata raider meta one of these days.
03/28/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Ginatonic
Okay, I'm starting to recollect on a new main. I need YOUR help people. I am torn between obtaining a Big Blizz Bear or Swift Spectral Tiger, which would you choose and why.

Anybody? :(
03/28/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Ginatonic

If the prospect of account-wide mounts wasn't floating around at Blizz HQ, I'd vote for the blizzard bear. Aside from having an awesome, rare mount on all of your toons from now on, it also comes equipped with a murloc!

The tiger is still mad cool these days, but a lot of its "cool" factor is blemished, due in part to just how many friggin' spectral mounts there are these days lol.
03/28/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Ginatonic

That's a tough call... I've always been a big fan of the Spectral Tiger (that and the Zulian Tiger are my two favorite ground mounts... Ravenlord mount is third). I would probably say to get the Big Blizzard Bear, only because it's going to get harder and harder to get over time... I have a feeling we'll be seeing Spectral Tigers for a while yet, so you probably have time to get that one.

I'm still trying for the Ony drake, Azure & Blue drakes, and the Baron's mount. Baron's mount is driving me nuts, with over 400 kills and still nothing. I still need to find the Time Lost Proto Drake, Aeonaxx and the camel figurine, but I honestly haven't been looking much lately either, so I really can't complain there. Not having those is my own fault... if I just had more time in a day to camp them. Darn 8am to 5pm jobs... always get in the way :p

Embarassing? NAWWWWWW.

]
OMG GRATS!! /hug
I am sooooo jealous!!!

Ill have something new in about 6 hours. ^_^
03/28/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Neryssa
Karazhan still refuses to drop it's mount for me, qq.

I feel your pain. I've started running it on 4 characters and it just ramps up the disappointment.
03/28/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Ginatonic

Big Blizzard Bear cannot be obtained in game with gold and their numbers are slowly dwindling.
I'm picking one up myself in the next couple of months before they go the way of Tyreal's Hilt ((Probably never costing as much - but just as hard to find.)) once I sell off an old TCG collection I don't use anymore.

Spectral Tigers /are/ being put back into rotation with some starter kits - spectral safari's and as tourney rewards from Cryptizonic.

Get the bear - It even costs less real money if that's the route you're taking at this time.

On topic, gratz on that Ony drake. I know I've already said that before in game but it's worth repeating.

Don't imagine you'd want to help us with ours now, eh? Hahaha.

As for me, this week was a bust. No luck with Ony, Maly, Kara, Dragon Soul. But my mysterious egg still has a chance to save the day.

And hopefully I can actually find an H tier 11 group to finish the Cata raider meta one of these days.

As I've stated on RiD several times although I don't know if you've ever been on to catch it;
Any day I'm online that I'm not doing progression raiding the first person to ask for my help with anything will get me. I might decline every now and again if I've done too many instances in a day ((There was a week I had everything but SSC and T-11 done back during 4.1 - NEVER. AGAIN. Seriously - I should have screencapped my lockouts that week.)) but generally I'm game.

I'm currently open to everything but ICC-25, Ulduar 25, Throne of the 4 Winds and Firelands on Schwert and I can do anything Horde side on my priest even though my healing sucks.

Be sure to drag me along for T-11 - I've been debating paying for the meta since most of the people here capable of doing it either already have it or just don't care about achievements.
03/28/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Neryssa
Karazhan still refuses to drop it's mount for me, qq.

Attument - He hates everybody.
And nobody likes him.

Embarassing? NAWWWWWW.

]
OMG GRATS!! /hug
I am sooooo jealous!!!

Ill have something new in about 6 hours. ^_^

wtflolbbqsuspenceyudothis
Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

idothistokeepyouinsuspense!!!
:D

Happy happy meeee~
feel whoever was talking about baron, at 381. Think soon ill be buying the rag mount, then I have to start saving for the h DW mount, which hopefully will drop significantly in price as the end of the expansion approaches and once the 30% buff pops up