100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 76 Next
NOT HAPPY RIGHT NOW
03/29/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Pistolstar
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)
So you doing how many an hour, should we just check at the top of each hour or is it just slowly rolling them out... /confused.

Does it really mater?

Jessssh people! The guy made the OP, replied not once but twice to the "burning questions" and now you all are just getting silly with even more burning questions. Take a ritalin or something already and chill.

Whats next? How many men versus women invited? How many 30-year-olds versus 20-year-olds? How many cat owners versus dog owners?
/crosses fingers
I've been hoping for this. Never been more excited for a game in my life! And I got all the games last year and this year so far!
Shiny surprise when I went to check out the Diablo III Beta invite I received today - found that I'd been enabled for the MoP Test Realm. No email yet, but that's A-OK with me!
I do not agree with the way they accumulate nor the way they choose the people... It should be random for all AP holders, as stated before the purchase there was misleading information for the AP pass as we all figured it would be 100% legit random not who has more gold or donkeys in there front yard...
03/29/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Celindeana
found that I'd been enabled for the MoP Test Realm

Lucky you! Have fun in the beta you lucky person!
03/29/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Bashiok
Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

The more blue text we get about this stuff makes people feel so much better than ''Soon''

<3
OMG, write a little post about MoP beta invites and get 300+ reactions in 30 minutes!

Seriously, keep up the good work Bliz, I am patient but will check my mail tomorrow moning :-)
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok
The invites started earlier today and are still being sent. It will take at least a few more hours to finish, and then tomorrow morning we'll see if there were any that bounced back and resend those, as well as email alerting people to them being invited. Inviting 100k takes a long time. :)

Thank you Bashiok
BASHIOK I LOVE YOU, have my man children.
but does getting D3 beta earlier effect our chance at THIS wave?

It should not be affecting mists of pandaria beta chances.

The contract DOES say that any "technical beta errors made", will be possible, therefore blah blah blah.

If it does, you definately need to contact Customer Support.

Good luck mate.
I got mine earlier. Thanks very much! I am enjoying what I have seen so far (and found some bugs!)
03/29/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Bashiok
We can’t let everyone in at the same time; however, all Annual Pass holders will be invited before any opt-ins.

I know a person who has beta right now, who has no annual pass, and is simply an opt-in..just saying, I think ur info is wrong:p

either way, I agree 100% as to why you should invite folks over a period of time!
Checking my email every 5 minutes, hoping to see an invite soon.
03/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Bashiok

actually thats a valid point i saw before... are you able to clarify if by now your account hasnt been enabled for MoP beta access that you wont be getting it this wave... or is the account enabling getting rolled out.. not just the email invites?
17.8gb download. thank god i get about 3mb/sec
Anyways you can tell us what all you look for when you Invite?

Besides How old account is and when we purchased AP?

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.

Does that include Cumulative Subscription time across multiple accounts? I bought Vanilla at the Blizz WoW release party in southern cali the morning servers went live, and have purchased a second account since then.

However, I haven't kept the original account active but I have kept the second account active for the majority of WoW's life. How does that factor into the equation?
Tonight we dine in Pandaria

hopefully 0.0