Linkshell recruiting

Turalyon
1 2 3 5 Next
STOP..if your not looking to join us that's cool. You should still read the posts they are funny?The following post and comments are more or less how we are, funny and kinda quirky.That's Quirky, not Corky as in wednesdays child.

We are looking to fill our 10 man raid roster for MoP.We're a guild full of friendly, helpful, and kickass people looking for more Peeps for our 3/8 heroic ten man(3/8 with 4-5pugs) every week, we like our pugs, we would just like to have a full guild run! Our focus now however is recruiting for Mists of Pandaria! We are serious raiders, but like to keep the raid fun and light. We've found that the funnest and most successful raids happen when people come prepared, so please Know the Fights and avoid standing in poops...

We try to have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the guild. I mean, if you're going to spend hours with the same people week after week, it's a little more enjoyable if you like who you're playing with! We have vent and offer guild repairs.

We raid once a week, Sunday at 10pm server until 1:00am server. Food and Flasks are provided for progression.

Contact any of us in game or send a in-game mail for more information AND here at Linkshell we know that you have other raid options so, we would like to thank you in advance for choosing Linkshell. Thanks, for your consideration.
I'll come over.
Bumping for an old friend of mine! :)
Raiders, if you find that you just don't have as much time to raid as you would like, but still want to raid this is the place for you! We Raid once a week Sunday 10pm to 1am server time.
RAWR...<3
We are planing to do Heroic Morchok this coming week.
When Dieo sets his mind to something... he gets it...

Only way he got his girlfriend imo. :P

Bumping for great people.
What they said :) 8/8 need healer :)
lols thanks Beckra.
Look...I bumped with the correct toon this time!!!
Beckra Pity's The Fool Who Don't Join Linkshell!

NnnnnnNnnnnnhhhh...
^ I loled
Bumping for an old buddy of mine! Join the Darkside...
come play with us
pain you perv
Bumping once again for my man... Dieo. :)
bumping!
ill come over =P im a tank and a healer
04/01/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Aathena
bumping!

omg you sexy.

Bumping for cool peeps.
04/01/2012 09:28 PMPosted by Apokolips
omg you sexy.
made me lols