Girth Sales - SOLD OUT

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 18 Next
Just curious, are the quest items for the Legendary on reserve?
04/05/2012 02:51 PMPosted by Czarnick
Just curious, are the quest items for the Legendary on reserve?

At the moment I usually pug a 6/7H lockout for us and then we just sell rag as a guild. Atm I do not foresee us selling legendary items from any boss unless it is rag, for the time being.
hey, i would like to know when the next opening is available! I would be transferring back to Sargeras, so knowing when an opening becomes available would be helpful. Look foward to speaking with you soon.
Hi Pale! Our next open slot is April 21st. We already sold this weekend, and have a deposit for next weekend.

Spots are on a first come, first serve basis, so get in touch if you want to make a deposit to hold that date! :)
Oh, and before I forget, our buyer this week posted in our old thread, here is a link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123368122?page=2
Hope you enjoy your mount Areos! :)
Hi been over sea's and got hooked on this game from a friend of mine and was wondering if thereis anyway to get in on thisi for free for that mount?
04/07/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Warkraze
Hi been over sea's and got hooked on this game from a friend of mine and was wondering if thereis anyway to get in on thisi for free for that mount?

Yes. You need to kill Ragnaros on Heroic, and be the person lucky enough to win the /roll on the mount (assuming it is /rolled). This, however, is a sales thread, and we don't give away free mounts.
Up!
up
^
04/10/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Lethalis
up

Are we wearing the same outfit?
Do you guys accept TCG mounts as payment?
04/12/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Monk
If you buy, buy from Seriously Casual or Silhouette. These guys are trash, they either wipe all day or just too much poor play for a CARRY, feels like I'm carrying them.

There's absolutely no need for this. If you don't want to take part in the service they are providing, then that is your choice. Let people decide what the best fit for them is. Totally uncalled for.
^
Hizzot, we'd be open to discussing that depending on which mount it is.

Also, to our troll, you haven't purchased from us. The last two buyers have posted vouching for us in this thread.
Hello, I was wondering if there was a gear requirement for these runs. I will be transfering to Sargeras and will be willing to buy one of these runs :). The thing is, i'm geared for tank and my dps set is coming together ever so slowly, I wouldn't really feel right tanking in a carry group :S
No gear requirement. :) You can be in greens, even.
^
Hizzot, we'd be open to discussing that depending on which mount it is.

Also, to our troll, you haven't purchased from us. The last two buyers have posted vouching for us in this thread.

Could it be he/she hasn't purchased from you because he/she did state you guys wiped for a while