The Watch - Reloaded (Signs-ups and OOC)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I shall post tomorrow I'm tired and want sleep lol
Good deal, welcome aboard. Pretty good turn out I've got!

Updated roster list:

1. Draelin Graves - Turle
2. Eleanor "Elly" Vasdrim - Vasdrim
3. Robert "Strike" Smith - Ashokk
4. Alekut Huothrar - Fairfax
5. Zactan "Zac" Markal - Zactan
6. Sergeant Lowmaine "Low" McCormack - Lowmaine
7. Zeke Valimore - Lanaid
8. Perfection Lionsheart - LIa
9. Lynara Leafblade - Disty
10. Fruuctus Charybdis - Meepeh
11. Majustu "Maj" - Majustu
12. Marguax Valera - Majustu/Margaux

- Reserved
Runeblade

So one reservie left to chime in, and then I think I may just close 'er up for now.
This is Maj's alt ^^

--

Name: Marguax Valera

Race: Worgen

Class/Profession: Warrior - is a leatherworker as well

Skills: Having trained to become a member of the Guard in Gilneas, Marguax has pretty decent reasoning and detective abilities as well as some minor stealth training - she's no rogue, but she's known to be light on her feet in the right situation). Her leatherworking helps keep her hands and fingers limber and strong in her downtime as well as help her repair her armor and boots.

Appearance: In her true form, the one she wears all the time when out of combat, she stands at 5'5" with a lean, muscular build; her black hair hair is growing out from its recruit-short haircut and starting to get into her hazel eyes. She has a strong face, her chin somewhat pointed and with a vaguely hawkish nose. Constantly training outdoors, she has developed a healthy tan. In her cursed form, she stands at 6'3", making her on the short side for a Worgen female; her fur is grey, ranging from the pale of her face and 'underbelly' to the darker tones on her limbs and back - her hair lengthens into a choppy mane that falls past her shoulders.

History: Every man in her family had been in the Guard in Gilneas; as an only child and a daughter at that, she decided to be the first woman to enter the Guard after her father passed away. Unfortunately, the Greymane wall collapse, the Forsaken invaded, and she became Worgen-cursed. With no family and Gilneas in ruins, she felt restless and ended up exploring and helping those in need until she finally received word that her King was in Stormwind - now in a foreign city, she has been befriended by a naive young Novice and her cynical Hunter of a sister.

Reason: To keep an eye on Maj. That girl is a trouble magnet. ...and for something to do. Its almost like being a Guard in Gilneas...almost.
Knock, knock Commander XD
Made le posts....if you speak to me, don't expect a reply for a while...busy ><
Yes. Shrike likes the ladies :3
Hmm, I think we are inside the building, but outside the commanders office? Some kind of lounge I think.

Hope my post is ok, and Turle you can have access to the warehouse just make yourself some kind of door on the inside Elly did not see.

Is that Shrike or Strike Ashok? Just curious...
Yes, Majustu is that shy and easily intimidated. XD
03/29/2012 08:41 PMPosted by Turle
Nothing really caught his attention, some wanna-be assassins, a fruit vendor..who the hell were these people?

Not going to lie, this made me chuckle.
Hmm, I think we are inside the building, but outside the commanders office? Some kind of lounge I think.

Hope my post is ok, and Turle you can have access to the warehouse just make yourself some kind of door on the inside Elly did not see.

Is that Shrike or Strike Ashok? Just curious...

I'll edit my post then and its Shrike XD its his nickname.
Mrph, going to have to go eat pizza and wander the town with friends. However, I have posts in progress, so when I get back, at least it won't be forever until I post.
I posted, not sure if it was good though. I havent done much rp.
And poasted.

Hope you guys like Iron Maiden.
And that's that.
I apologize for my lack of sign up. I've been terribly busy. I'll have my 'form' in tomorrow, promise! Haha

Again, sorry...
Well turle has persuaded me to join the thread... although I won't post the sign up yet until I see a place for the character to enter.... :)
are you guys ingoring my post?
Well Lynara arrived afterwords, but I do believe they were actually inside. I am not sure though.
Yes Zac you need to read the posts thoroughly before yours, we are all inside the building, but the inside has an office that Turle's character is inside. I am thinking you need to read his first posts to get an idea how he has the building set up.