Pandaren hunter.

Hunter
Anyone seriously considering race changing to one on release? I was not at first, but considering how good their racials are if they don't change, and how superior the models are to an orc, I am now considering it. I would go male though if I do. Females are just TOO cute.
Considering Pandaren females are female Dwarves with fur, I'm happy staying as I am, particularly since Dwarves, Humans and Orcs have already been slated for a model revamp.
03/25/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Trelliæ
Considering Pandaren females are female Dwarves with fur, I'm happy staying as I am, particularly since Dwarves, Humans and Orcs have already been slated for a model revamp.

I wouldn't say that. All WoW races have unique skeletons. Perhaps they may seen similar, but they really aren't.
Assuming food buffs follow their current trajectory, we're looking at 120 and 150 stat foods in Mists. I don't think any other racial can come close to benefit of 150 extra Agility. And this doesn't go for just Hunters, it goes for every other DPS and healer in the game. I'm seriously considering going Pandaren.
I am, day one, if possible.
dwarf power!
Im not. Although they have enticing buffs and abilities , right now so does human by comparison ( for alliance ). Just like when Lich King came out allot of players were like "I WANT WUN NAO!" except players like me.

Ranged Rogue style double stealth fo' life! Im also harder to hit in pvp :P
Once you go Troll, you never reroll!

I won't because I'm cheap.
still waiting to find out how they bow animations look like but serious considering race changing to one too
I suspect that the food racial will either change completely, or be nerfed to be on par with other racials (or into oblivion). As it stands right now, blizz doesn't want racials to be game breaking, and this racial for PVE is incredibly game breaking.
Def not worth spending money for a benefit/buff that most people wont remember to use.

Food buffs and health stones are one thing people forget to use on a regular basis in raiding.

Dont re-roll or change race just for the benefit, if you enjoy the looks/animations then go for it, that will have a lasting impact on your investment over a silly bonus to raid food.
03/25/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Trelliæ

That's why I'm doing it. If I could play a female dwarf horde side I would, but alas I can't. This is the next best thing. Also: holy food buff batman.
Anyone seen a video of them and their range attack animations? Preferably Gun/Crossbow since I'll still be loving my Dragonbreath Hand Cannon.
03/25/2012 12:34 AMPosted by Bemis
I wouldn't say that. All WoW races have unique skeletons. Perhaps they may seen similar, but they really aren't.

I do understand your point. All I was saying was that I am perfectly 100% happy playing a short, stout and burly female character for...the first time in video game history? Female dwarves are capable and - if I may say so - sexy, without being 'cutesy', which I find a deterrent towards female characters in general, including Pandaren.

That's why I'm doing it. If I could play a female dwarf horde side I would, but alas I can't. This is the next best thing. Also: holy food buff batman.

<3

If dwarves could be horde, I would never touch alliance again. Female orcs are definitely an incredibly close second.
Def not worth spending money for a benefit/buff that most people wont remember to use.

Food buffs and health stones are one thing people forget to use on a regular basis in raiding.

Dont re-roll or change race just for the benefit, if you enjoy the looks/animations then go for it, that will have a lasting impact on your investment over a silly bonus to raid food.

No serious raiding guild forgets to be well fed before pulling a boss.
03/26/2012 12:45 AMPosted by Compadre
Anyone seen a video of them and their range attack animations? Preferably Gun/Crossbow since I'll still be loving my Dragonbreath Hand Cannon.

http://www.wowhuntershall.com/2012/03/25/pandaren-hunter-animations/

crossbow animations, im still trying to find one with a bow >.< if anyone could be kind enough and that have beta access could equip a bow and make a video i would really appreciate it xD
If the animations are excellent (mainly shooting), my transmog gear looks good on them, and the racials stay the same I may consider it if my poor college student bank account is in decent condition. I couldn't do it for the sole sake of the racial.
tempting but im gonna stick being human
It'll be about 1/4 of a flask.
It sounds huge, but keep in mind that this is the ONLY buff that Pandas have for DPS.

It will fall right in-line with Gun Specialization, Bow Specialization, and the others.

Right now, agility is king. But that may not hold true for MoP; in fact, the devs have stated they want to move away from primary stats being such heavyweights.