Get that Achievement IX

Achievements
Prev 1 7 8 9 26 Next
1000 valor points earned!

Kerenyx go get the limnologist
Rotterra, head on up to Northrend and keep your eyes peeled! You're going for [Northern Exposure].

First post in a long time, I'm up for just about anything.
got my armored brown bear one of the coolest mounts
Northern Exposure completed!

Legendwolf go get a victory in Arathi Basin
[10 exalted reputations] complete!

Rotterra, eat all the "emotion" foods for [Second that Emotion]
Limnologist completed

Meru, you need to help out the forsaken by winning one Battle for Gilneas. (Please no goblin-rep achievements - they don't like me).

P.S. Bebbit, since no one gave you a task, get back into the groove by doing the new heroic dungeon, "End Time."
Kerenyx
Everyone loves a good classic from time to time, take a little bit and finish your classic runs by Defeat Nefarian. bring his head.
More Skills to Pay the Bills complete, archaeology wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

No pvp please

Shimabara - Find your way into orgrimar, and defeat the evil that lies within the [Ragefire Chasm]
Second that emotion done

Abeblinkin go become well read!
Finished [Ashenvale Quests]! Man if I hadn't loathed Garrosh from the bottom of my soul before...

Rotterra, it might take some hunting, but you're 20 non-combat pets short of [Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart]. I see 21 minipets in your future~
[Higher Learning] done.. finally. D:

Zeer, finish up [Cataclysm Dungeon Hero] with [Heroic: Shadowfang Keep]!
Destroyer's End - Done (had it planed all week with a guild run I joined - 1 shoted it of course for 1st kill on normal). Now - I suspect i go to end of thread to post assingments again.
Ok so Cryptira - I see you're in need of a cool 2 person mount - find an engineer and get the chopper! (and goes towards 100 mounts at same time).
Drheckyl, go fish up some stuff till you get your [One That Didn't Get Away].

And no PvP please, I prefer to keep my wall intact.
My good looking character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced
Done with [The Scavenger] and ready for another.

Ohlookashiny you are so close to [Got My Mind On My Money]. You need like 900 more gold you can do it!!!

Done :)

Jäckßauer while the faire is still in town head on down to the darkmoon faire and get [come one, come all!] and while you're there you should try to do some of the other achievs :)
Eastern Kingdoms Explored

Ohlookashiny it´s Alterac Valley Weekend go and get [Alterac Valley All-Star]
Many books have been [Well Read].

Tornn, it is time for you to finish [Classic Dungeon Master]

I need another secondary - still have not managed to fish up the giant sewer rat, have over 3000 casts in now. *sigh*

No pvp or fishing please.
Finally finished [stocking up]. Frostweave was 100G per stack on our server so I had to farm up a bunch!

Abeblinkin [It's always in the last place you look]!
Done with [The Scavenger] and ready for another.

Ohlookashiny you are so close to [Got My Mind On My Money]. You need like 900 more gold you can do it!!!

Done :)

Jäckßauer while the faire is still in town head on down to the darkmoon faire and get [come one, come all!] and while you're there you should try to do some of the other achievs :)

Done.

Melisma, you should do [Hinterlands Quests]
The beautiful character that is mine: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/J%C3%A4ck%C3%9Fauer/advanced