[H] <Rebounded> Is looking for You!

Proudmoore
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
Now's the time to move with these discounts!

I can't vouch entirely for Neros behavior but he hasn't seriously wounded anyone. Yet.
I've transfered my char with heirloom to proudmoore. As soon as I decide for a class I'll let you guys know! (that's a major issue for me! lol)
I always bog down on names. :( So hard.
That's my second issue. Specially because all my best ideas are taken. I have already been disconnected for spending so much time thinking of a name on character creation screen lol
I read a ton of fantasy books - so I always jot down names I like on my Iphone notes and then cycle down through those when I'm trying to name a new toon. :X Cheating ftw.
I try to remember those names. But I never do! I'll start by noting them somewhere and do the same as you xD
There once was a guild on Proudmoore
It's name is Rebound, a guild I adore
The guild is quite awesome
New friendships will blossom
So what are you waiting for?
No more thread bumping when you've been drinking. New Guild rule.
Pffft. That'sh the only time I bump...hic!
I am coming back and was directed to this thread, I was hoping to reroll as A Tauren Shaman. Just looking for a social game :). Sound like a fun bunch, would you be interested in someone starting over?
Course- we welcome all (most?) If you head on back to page one of this thread you'll find our site link, which will lead you to the recruitment app. My contact info is also there for questions. :)
Will do, I am at work so will create a toon when I get home and work on contacting you :)
To the top (of the world)
Once upon a time, there was a recruitment thread. It had many pages and replies. One day, it began to fall towards the bottom. It looked up and saw all the threads above it, playing and laughing. It became sad.

Don't make this thread sad.
06/13/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Tandriah
I am coming back and was directed to this thread, I was hoping to reroll as A Tauren Shaman. Just looking for a social game :). Sound like a fun bunch, would you be interested in someone starting over?

I have just done that! xD Still not sure this monk will be the "one", but anyways! xD
Oh hey thar, I do see some familiar faces on these hurr forums. <Rebound> has <Rebounded> and is open for recruitment. You can contact Caswyn in game or just add me on Real ID at Sifner#1975. I'd also suggest going back to the opening post and reading all the great details and fun stuff.

For the wall o' text behind the change: Met a sweet lil paladin during Rebounds year and change run, did the whole courtship, took a hiatus and let the Guild move on- which it did in various other forms. Miss them all, so the fiancee and I are back and slaying some net dragons.

P.S. - We even got a kitten. =o
Joined <Rebounded> a couple days ago. We're still in a rebuilding, from the ground up stage. Looking to build a community and develop friendships!

Give us a look, we're a pretty fun group. Apply on our site and we'll definitely get to doing some growing!
Hey thinking about starting up here... How are you guys fairing? Are you in need of anything specific?
Hey there Näphtali - you can add me in game at my battletag of Sifner#1975 , we can chat! :)
I will do that! I am gonna make a troll warrior and start messing around. I got plate heirlooms so it wont be a waste.